Shane please Ch.17

Sorry guys important note as this story is coming to a close I will be writing a sequel but I'm working on some book please read if you like Bethyl its a oneshot book called Somethin' Bad and a gay fanfic on Merle called Redneck Love.

Important: A Redneck Family will be posted soon its the lif of Cherokee before the dead

I hears a gun shot from in. Daddy
raced in follow by me. We left Carl with Angel. We walked into the baby's room. There on the floor was a walker. Across the room Shane was rocking little Arrow. I felt anger and happiness all at once. Daddy leaned on the door frame. I stopped over to where Shane was and took him.

"Daddy can you go fix him a bottle please?" I asked sounding nice for once. He moded and walked out. I wiped the tears away from his now red face.

"Can I at least hold him?! He is my son?! " Shane bluttered out. I felt my heart dropped. I spun on my heels to face him. I might be young and stupid. But there's one thing I'm tried of is being afraid.

"Once you grow some balls and tell my dad. What you did? Then I'll think about it if your not died." I explained.

"You stupid WHORE these are my kids." He growled soon after daddy walked in. He walked over and whispered, "this is far from over." Before storming out. I took the bottle from daddy and feed Arrow. He soon feel asleep in my arms. We walked to the porch and sit down. I looked at the resting baby. So peaceful, so clueless too the world. I wonder what Shane ment. It sent shivers down my spine. No Cherokee don't be afraid everything's going to be fine. Carl pulled a chair and sit beside me.

"I wonder if Momma is going to have two?" Carl sighed. I put a hand his back.

"Hey your mom is tuff. She'll be fine and your going to be the best big brother." I said with a happy smile. He smiled and looked down at Angel. Who was staring around. I looked out over the meadows and down the road. The sun was high and promised to be another day in hell. I sit and rocked Arrow. I wonder what would happened if the walker for to him. If he's able to survive to. A flash of a walker baby flashed in my mind. I forced my mind off of it. The day passed to fast. I starred now at the orange sky and yawned. This does take a lot out if you. I keep getting in trouble for not eating. I just keep forgetting we have food. Hell taking care of these two even with help is living hell.

"Go get some sleep Redneck Flower. I'll watch them." Daddy said walking out and kissed my forehead. I kept thinking about what Shane said. I stood up handing Arrow to him. Angel was fast asleep inside in the cradle. I started to walk inside. I stopped.

"Hey dad." I said turning around. dad was gentle rocking Arrow.

"Yeah Cherokee?" He asked with a grin.

"Nothing." I muttered and walked in to my room. I couldn't tell dad they were Shane's he may not like them then. So many thoughts swirled in my head. I couldn't tell him what Shane said because then he would want to know why. I walked to my small room and ploped down. I lifted my shirt and traced the line on my stomach where the stitches was. I dozed off. I felt someing tugging on me. I shot awoke. I was being carried by Shane. I was gaged and tied. We were in dark woods. He soon droped me by a tree untieing the gag.

"Glad your awake for this. You know I actually thought we could forget that night. You know I didn't mean to....." Shane stuttered.

"FUCK YOU.. YOU DID IT NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY YOU CANT CHANGE IT." I growled. He knelt down and hit me with the back of his gun. My face started to swell. I growled at him through the pain.

"Now I was saying but when I saw the kids there mine. I want them to know that I'm at least there. Today taking Arrow away from me My son away. I have the right you know." He explained pulling his gun. I was carefully loosening my feet. He fired. I rolled to the side. I felt a sting in my side. I groaned hiting a tree. I saw my shirt starting to turn red. I scrambled to my feet. I wish I had told daddy. At least he's after me not Arrow or Angel. I heard another fire. I twist behind the tree. I yanked and pulled at the rope holding my hands. I wanted to scream but that would be stupid. I ran tight into a walk. It snatchrd at me making me fall backwards to the ground. I heard agun fire and the walker fell ontop of me. Shane kicked it off and slammed his boot onto my chest. I gasped as I lost air he pointed his gun at my head. I gulped staring down the barrel.

"No more running to daddy."