What am I Savior or Killer Ch.28

I walked closer to the front. A crowd was forming. My thoughts were racing. Is Michonne alright? Did she make it out alive? Why did she do that? Governor was calming the crowd. He resured them that ever thing is alright. I stared at him. Be caught my eye and montion for me to follow him. I made my way through to him. He lead me away from everyone.

"I want to see you survive a bite. I know what Milton is doing. But I want to see it." He demanded.

"I think we should wait to see what Milton finds. I kinda don't want to go through that again." I muttered.

"You made a promise to me and the town. You can't go back." He started to speak again but he turned and stormed off. I stood there alone in selience. What was he's problem.

I felt a tug on my hand. I spun around facing Melton.

"Follow me." He said with concern. I followed him as he lead down to his lab. He had a look of concern.

"Is something wrong?" I asked. Ha shuffled around in the clutter.

"Yes, your blood  is strange. It's a toxin but also a cure. It's amazing because it can save people. It's strange though the people not bite would die." He explained. I sit down  looking down.

"So..." I pondered.

"Your a Savior to the wound but a killer to the health or sick." Milton muttered.