Dad's girl Ch.19

Third person P.O.V

A grey car drove over a small bridge. Blood was smudged on the windows. It comes to a stop. Glen steps out as Maggie slides to the other seat. Glens gets in and shuts the door. Tears streamed down her face. She stared ahead crying.

"Hey hey look look at me, we are alive. We made it. I'm sure they did to. Maggie I love you. We got to be strong. We have to keep them safe." Glen explained montioning to the back. In the back sit in a laundry basket was the sleeping Angel and Arrow in the back.

Daryl's P.O.V.

Carol held on to the back watching Cherokee. She was so cold and lifeless. I started to think of the Arrow and Angel. I can only hope they made it out alive. We slowly pulled to the high way and stoped at the edge every one was gathered. I slowly rode up. Rick walked over. I picked Cherokee up. She didn't wake or move. I swallowed a hard to keep from crying. I fell to the ground holding her tight.

"Cherokee come on please open your eyes. We found the others.......you won't have to deal with the bad guy anymore......come on Redneck Flower please..." I muttered tears streamed down my cheeks. Her breathing seed to stop. Hershal knelt beside me. I loosed my gribe to let him see her. I looked at him.

"Coats now! Shes going to go into shock if she gets any colder. Find my something to stop bleeding. " Hershal demanded handing me his. I wraped her with the coats holding her close. T-dog tok his shirt off and hand it to Hershal. He took it and held it to her side. Everyone stood back. That's when I heard crying. Maggie walked out with Arrow in one arm and Angel in the other.

"Thank you...... Please Cherokee look at daddy." I bit my lip and burried my face into her hair.

"Da...ddy." Cherokee said so weak and so soft. I looked up into her eyes. Her Dixon blues we're staring into mine. "Shane?" She asked.

"Gone I promise he's never going to hurt you again. Your going to be alright." I muttered.

"We all are going to make sure of it." Rick added. She smiled weakly up at ever one. "What do you mean Shane's gone?"

"I killed him his the one who did it. He was also trying to kill her. I had to do it. I ain't a same." I said picking Cherokee up. I put her in the red brunko seat. I kissed her forehead. I keep looking at the blood that stained my hands. Flashes of what he did to Cherokee went through my mind. I readed back and kick a truck. Beth walked over to me. She taped on my back. I spun around and was surprised with a hug.

"She'll be okay. I'll watch her on the ride." She said softly. I nodded a thanks. I walked over to join the rest.

(No cliffhanger nope I can't)

Third person P.O.V.

I turned watching Beth. She got in to the car with Cherokee. Maggie got in the car to get Angel from her sleep. Maggie let out a peircing scream. There on the Angels leg was a walked bite small but very much there.