I'm Sorry Daddy Ch.20

Cherokee's P.O.V.

I jumped hearing the scream. What the hell. Beth was the first one out. I opened the door to aleast see what's happening. Maggie was holding Angel with a worried look. Hershal walked over to her. He had a sad look. I got out of the brunko and leaned against it. Ever step was like hell. My chest stung like fire and my side felt like I had an ax in it. Tears brimmed my eyes but I dare not to let it show. Hershal mumbled something and daddy turned punching a car. I gasped as Rick pulled a gun pointing it at Angel. I took another step forward. Daddy steped in front.

"You'll have to shoot me first." Dad growled

What's the hells going on. Maggie placed her back into her basket and held Arrow. Angel begin to cry. Some one get her. I growled under my breathe and stumples over. I ducked behind the car.

"We have to kill her Daryl. It's best to just stop her suffering." Rick explained.

"Fuck you she's not a sick dog its just a bite. Cherokee survived before and I'm sure Angel will." Daddy protested. I quietly open the door and grabed the basket and book bag which had baby supplies. I left some for Arrow. I had to get Angel away. Just till she's better. I huffed using my strength to lift her into my arms. I tossed the bag over my shoulder. I saw my crossbow. That's right it was in here. I had lost it on a run. No I had just left it in the car. I grabed it. I looked over to daddy. Then the others.

"I'm sorry Daddy I'm not losing Angel." I whispered as I slide down into the ditch. I took off running ever step another pain. I held Angel close to me. I didn't stop running till I was out into a small town. My side felt like a walker was bitting into it. Angel started to cry. Please not now Angel. I limped along the road. I gentle sang a soft tune to calm her. All around me started to spin. I stumbled falling into my knees. I saw someone ahead. Just a little father. Just a little father. Then I can get help. Every breathe felt like fire. I saw a guy drop his stuff and running to me.

"CHEROKEE!?!" the voice yelled. It sound so familiar. I knew it but where. My thoughts were clouded again with pain. I collasped on the ground. Holding Angel close.

"Sorry for a short chapter. Hope you like though. Comment who you think it is