WoodBury Ch.21

I woke in a medic bay. I heard Angel crying but she soon shushed. I felt someone staring at me. I looked around the building. Then my eyes found his. Uncle Merle I smiled ear from ear. Next to him was a broad man with a little beard. He was rocking Angel softly.

"Uncle Merle." I mumbled. He shot up so fast. I think he beat lighting. He walked over bending down and hugged me.

"Cherokee you have a lot of explaining. First what the hell happened to you? Second who is this?" He demand. I couldn't help but smile.

"A guy named Shane he tried to kill me and that's Angel one of my kids." I whispered the last part. I could tell the first part pissed him off already.

"Shane, Cherokee were you with Dale's Group?" He asked.

"Yeah well its Rick's now Dale died a few days ago." I explained. Almost as if someone hit a switch. He got pissed.

"WAIT THIS IS YOUR KID. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?" Merle growled. I finally let my tears streamed down my face. It wasn't him screaming at me cause it. But it finally sank in what has been happening. Shane had accomplished. What Grandpa tried so many times. Merle sit beside me. I hugged him burying my head into his shirt. He hugged me back.

"Shh I'm sorry Redneck Flower. You know I just care. Do you know she's bite?" He asked looking down at me.

"So was I but I'm immune. I just hope she is." I explained. I saw the quiet man still holding Angel eyes widen.

"Immune you say how?" He asked. I looked from Merle to him.

"I don't know but I am." I muttered. He smiled side and montion for Merle to back away. He watched him carefully as he appourched me.

"Amazing you could be the way to stop it you know. How rude am I. I'm the Governor and welcome to Woodbury." He said kindly reaching his hand out. I took his hand and shook it.

"I'm Cherokee Rose and that's Angel." I explained. He kissed my hand making me blush. What the hell is going on. I heard Merle take a step forward. Governor took a step back.

"Can you prove that your imune?" He asked.

"Um I get really sick still. But when I get my strength back then ... I guess I would not mind." I explain looking down. He smiled creeply.

"That will be great. I must go tell Milton the good news." He said handing Merle Angel and walking out. Merle just stared at the Angel. Like he was thinking what the fuck I'm I suppose to do with her. I giggled but it turned to a gasp. Merle had a missing hand and replacing it was a hard metal plate. I reached for Angel. He gladly handed her to me.

"What happen to your hand?" I asked.

"I had to cut it off. I was ciffed to a roof." He smirked around of me. He smiled and kissed my forehead. Merle picked up Angel. You get some sleep Cherokee I'll take care of this one. I smiled and settled down. The thoughts of daddy and Shane swirled in my mind. I slowly and regretly sliped into sleep.

*Nightmare*

Daddy was sitting on the pourch with Angel. I was giggling siting next to him holding Arrow. Back on the farm. Then a shot rang and blood splat on my face. What the hell DADDY. There was a single shit through his head. I looked down at Arrow. He was tearing at his stomach eating the flesh. I jumped as u felt a bite Angel groaned walkers eyes stared at me.

"No no please no." I need crying. I felt ruff hands on my arms. As She
And jumped on me. Years streamed down my face.

"No more running to daddy."

*end*

I open my eyes wide with fear. The smell of alcohol covered the room. I felt an hand cover my mouth. A strange figure hovered above. His shirt unbuttoned I wanted to scream. As soon as he moved his hand. He kissed me. He gribed my hands and held them. Flashes of Shane made me struggle more. Please no please no not this again