I'm A Dixon Ch.12

Maggie pushed Glenn away and rushed to me. She sit me up. I was balling my eyes out. Fudge this hurts. I only remember breaking my finger. When I was kid. That was to long ago.

"Shhh.. Shh its okay Cherokee." Maggie said comforting me. She sit beside me trying to get me to stop crying. Daddy ran up to me. He knelt in front of me and lifted my chin.

"What happened?" Daddy asked.

"I was walking... I fell backwards... I fell on my arm.." I said through tears. He picked me up taking me in the house. He sit me on the bed. He gentle wiped away my tears.

"I thought you were tuffer then that Cherokee. You sure aren't a Dixon." Daddy said with a smirk.

"Take that back. I am a Dixon." I growled. He smiled and wiped my face.

"No a Dixon wouldn't cry." He chuckled.

"It hurt really bad...SO SHUT UP." I growled crossing my good arm.

"Whoa did mean to pull your string non Dixon. I think I should leave and my Cherokee." He said crossing his arms turning.

"Your a PEING ME OFF AND YOUR A FUDGEN MEANY." I screamed.

"You two are the custest things every." Beth giggled. She was standing in the door way with Carl.

"Yeah your fights are funny." Carl add. I blushed dark red and I'm sure daddy was blushing too. I giggled and stood up. Carl walked over to me.

"I heard you got hurt. What happened this time?" He asked.

"I fell but I'll be okay." I giggled. Now I think about that was extremely embarrassing. I scratched the back of my head.

"I'm going for a walk later do you wonna come along?" Carl asked. I could swear he was blushing.

"Um sure but first I need to talk to someone." I said smiling. I wasn't going to let Glen and Maggie off that easy. They owe me explanation and I was to get one.

"Damn romance novel." My dad mutter walking out. I turned red as a tomatoe. I grabbed a pillow and hide my face. Once I heard Beth and Carl leave. I grabed my crossbow. I was out to find Glenn and Maggie. Hmm where they would be. Maybe I can get something from Glenn. Nah I just want to figure why there hiding it. I think they're cutie together. Okay Maggie or Glenn. Now who should I ask first. Glen might be funnier. Okay Glenn must be at the camp. To the main camp I go. I giggled and walked out.

I guess daddy give up trying to keep me in. Ha I knew I would break him. I walked outside. My arm was throbbing in pain.

Stupid horse I will get it back. I looked around and spotted Glenn. I walked up to him. He was on watch ontop of RV.

"What you doing up there thinking Maggie?" I asked. I swear I saw him jump out of his skins.

"Keep it down please. I was hoping you didn't see." Glenn groaned snaking his face.

"What see you too making kisses." I giggled. His face turned bright red making me laugh more.

"Listen can you just keep it between use." He sound worried. I looked at him confused.

"Why? Don't you love her?" I asked.

"Yes but..its complacted." He stuttered.

"What is? Your making no sense. If you love someone your not supposed to hide it." I explained.

"Jsh you are a stuburn Dixon. Listen if her dad finds out we lose are home so drop it." He growled.

"Don't you snap at me." I said and stuck my tongue out. "And I'm glad to be a Dixon."