You can't leave Ch.23

This has a lot of skips. Sorry but this is going to be a catch up.

A few days earlier Daryl's P.O.V.

We were busy arguing. I pushed Rick back. Like hell I was letting him hurt Angel.

"HEY GUYS SHUT UP AND LISTEN!" Maggie screamed. All was quite but a minute ago. I shot over to the car that had Angel. She was gone. Shit I ran to the truck. Cherokee was gone I grabed my crossbow.

"Where do think your going?" Rick asked. I walked over to him.

"I'm going to my fucking daughter. That's near death and probably ran away with her child. Because you FUCKING POINTED A GUN IN HER BABY'S FACE." I growled. I turned puting an arrow in my bow. Then turned facing it toward Lori.

"Daryl put it down." Lori said in a kind tone.

"You don't like it to much DO YOU LORI HUH. I'm going to find my daughter." I said matching off into the woods. Beth ran to me and stoped me.
I looked down at her. She hugged me.

"Please I know Cherokee she can take care of herself. We need you. We lost a lost. You also need to watch Arrow. I'm sure she'll be back. I'm not asking you to stay long just till we find a safe place." She begged. I looked toward the woods then back down at her. What hell do I do.

"Okay." I groaned hating my choice.

Sorry so so short. I just want you to know what happening with Daryl. So back to Cherokee and Merle next chapter.