Ch - One(1)

Read this information before reading the chapter. I am responsible for the changes in the stuffs because I want the story to be like the way I want. If i left out anything, I will include that later.

Trueblood Alpha : They are the highest in the rank. Run above the alphas. They can make anyone submit to them. Once Trueblood marks someone, the mark will remain forever until the other dies. The rut is the most triggering part of Trueblood's. They become crazy at the time and only their own fated mates can help them at that time. Have a huge heart for pups.

Male omegas : They are the most rarest species out there. Only few born as male Omega. They are one of the powerful species too. Can control their own mate- doesn't matter if he's an alpha or a Trueblood. Once mated they can take control over any alpha. Have the special ability to bear pup. They have a motherly instinct in them. No one saw them as weaklings because they aren't.

Beta : They are strong too. Betas can be male or female. Some betas are unable to bear pups. They usually try to be stronger.

~~~~~

"You can't. You can't fucking give him a pup. Why are you so useless. Why?" The woman with authoritative voice shouted at the shivering beta. Kim Aera was living this life of hell. Just because she couldn't give a pup, she had to listen to all those words which were enough to make her cry whole day.

"Jeongguk, I think it's time." The same woman named Jeon Mira claimed to be as the Trueblood's step mother shouted at her step son as usual. Jeongguk took a deep sign and nodded his head. He loved his stepmother way too much to disobey her at any cost. He will never do that. Even that means to leave his wife who had been supporting him since ages.

Aera gulped, now hands were together, begging for mercy as usual.

"Go away, you bitch. You think a Trueblood can stay in this world without having pups? He needs pups which you can't give. So i decided to get him a omega who can bear pup for us." Jeon Mira exclaimed as Jeongguk got shocked but didn't dare to say anything in return. He never loved Aera but because of his mother, he accepted the forced bond. He didn't Mark Aera yet. Deep down, he was longing for a mate, his mate, who will only belong to him and no one else.

He wanted to mark his own fated mate only.

"M-mother?!" Aera's voice got stiffened. She never imagined of something like this disgusting. She won't let it happen.

"Till the day, Jeongguk gets his own pup just stay out of the sight. Don't come near our house. You're not his wife till the day. Understood?" Aera closed her eyes, letting the tears fall over her red cheeks and for the last time she looked at her husband who was looking blankly at the floor. That time she lost all hope.

Jeongguk never loved her...

Somewhere in the other place, the pretty male- a male omega was sitting on the corner of his house sobbing so painfully. It's been hell for him since the day he married the alpha named Kim Seojun.

He always wanted to feel love, adoration from his Alpha, wanted to wait for his whole mate knowing Seojun wasn't his mate but because of his father he couldn't. He was forced to marry Seojun.

"P-please d-don't. Please a-alpha." Taehyung cried loudly.

"Stop fucking crying. Today no one will stop me from touching you. What you thought? An alpha has his own needs. Just because you don't love me, doesn't mean I can't touch you. You're still my Omega, my husband. Every parts of your body is owned by me. You belongs to me. Keep this thing in your fucking brain." Seojun was breathing highly as he grabbed Taehyung by his hand and made him stand up harshly. A wry left other's lips. He was scared, too much at this point.

He never wanted to get touched by someone he don't love. He never wanted any of it.

"P-please Seojun. Don't d-do this. Let me go." Taehyung again pleaded. His time his normal brown eyes changed to crystal blue one. His Omega got the sense that they were in danger.

Seojun didn't listen and threw the poor Omega on the bed roughly and pinned the other to the bed with his hand.

"Let's see what you were saving from so long." Saying that Seojun attacked the other's neck, biting and sucking. Taehyung was whimpering under the alpha, feeling more and more helpless. He wished someone come and save him.

Just then the phone rang which was on their bed. Seojun made a irritating sound and cut the call without looking who it was. But the phone kept ringing, disturbing the sin he was committing. Taehyung was whimpering. He was half naked already. His pleading eyes weren't enough to melt the devil infront of him.

Seojun got up and picked the phone by keeping it beside his ears.

"What is it?"

"Our alpha asked the money back within tomorrow or your family will be lined dead infront of your house." The male on the other side answered. Seojun lost his voice, feeling a numb on his throat. He knew who the alpha was and he possibly could do that.

"B-but how will I? It's a huge amount." Seojun said as his hands were shaking on the thoughts.

"We don't know anything. Tomorrow alpha will go to your house to receive the money. Either you prepare for the money or be ready for the worst." The call got ended immediately. Seojun was staring blankly while his inside was panicking like hell.

Taehyung was not there anymore. He left the room long ago but didn't forget to thank the one who called Seojun in his mind.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Ready for a new journey?! 💜🔥