Ch - Twenty four (24)

Ignore the mistakes~

Currently the omega was standing in the line, waiting for his passport to get checked.

Yes, they were in the Incheon airport.

Taehyung was biting his nails in nervousness. He didn't know but he was feeling like something is not right.

Taehyung closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before opening them..

Hyebin was after him. Glancing at his phone.

But suddenly Hyebin moved out of the line holding Taehyung's wrist too.

Taehyung got confused at the sudden action and looked at the other.

"What?"

"We don't need to get our passport checked." Hyebin said, keeping his phone back inside the pocket of his coat.

"Why?"

"It's just not needed." Hyebin gulped looking away when he felt the other's confused eyes boring on him.

"But-"

"Let's go."

Taehyung followed Hyebin who was taking him on the other side of the airport which was whole lonely. No single human being was there except one guard who was almost dozing sitting on his chair.

Hyebin coughed fakingly- well Taehyung was holding his laugh.

The guard jolted up on his sit. "Yes, who-w..Oh!! Yes what you need?" The guard asked, hands shivering a little because he just woke up from a heavy doze.

"Jeon Hyebin." That's all needed to be said. The guard immediately bowed. "Your private jet is ready, sir." The guard bowed.

Taehyung's eyes practically widened hearing the man infront of him.

Private jet? Was he kidding them?

Hyebin nodded as he slided both of his and Taehyung's trolley to move ahead but the omega was too stunned to even move from there.

Hyebin moved a little just to notice, Taehyung wasn't following him. He turned around and saw the other shockingly looking at his back- now his front ofcourse since he turned.

Hyebin sighed talking towards the omega again.

"What happened tae?" Hyebin questioned even though he knew what the other is going to ask him.

Taehyung's eyebrows raised up, mouth got agape but still he shuttered.

"P-private jet? How?" Taehyung asked.

"It's mine, Taehyung-shi. We will go there by it only." Hyebin informed.

"B-but why?"

"Why not? Why will we go in public planes when we have a private one?" Hyebin shrugged, turning back again to move ahead.

Taehyung didn't like the idea though but nevertheless he followed the other till the stop.

There his eyes got stuck with the black jet infront of him with red strips in few places to make it look more attractive but the omega didn't like it much. Rather if it was grey, he would have loved it so much but nevermind, it was not his so it's not his concern.

Hyebin sad chuckled looking at the omega stunned again.

'Wish I could save you Taehyung' Hyebin thought in his mind before glancing at the one airhostess coming out of the plane.

"Tae." Hyebin called as he passed on his suitcase to the airhostess and another was which was the omega's was still with him. Well the Trueblood's trolley was actually full of Taehyung's favourite dresses which he once showed Hyebin. Hyebin couldn't buy it for the other then because Taehyung refused so he did it now.