Ch - Twenty six (26)

Ignore the mistakes~

When things get wrong with you one day you know that it's a bad day. But what would you call those whose days always goes well?

Taehyung's teary eyes were looking out of the window of the jet. It's night now and the city underneath him is glowing with lights, he could see the big buildings and small mini lights.

He wiped his tears, wandering what he did wrong that he got this type of life.

Hiding and fleeting.

Is there anyone good who could save him? Could help him?

No. Taehyung lost that hope many years ago. He got no one in his world.

The only person he had, no more with him..

"S-sir."

Taehyung's mind erased those thoughts as soon as he heard the voice beside him. He quickly rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand and looked at the lady- flying attendant.

"Yes?"

"Sir, this foods are for you." The lady said, keeping the food on the place where it is meant to be kept.

Taehyung looked confusedly at the other.

"Please take it back. I am not hungry." Taehyung replied politely. He was anything but hungry at the moment.

He don't even know what will happen to him once he lands to his destination.

"Sir, i can't. You have to eat this." The lady bowed as she was ready to leave.

"I don't want to. Please take it from here. I don't want to waste foods so give it to someone who actually needs it." Taehyung said.

"S-sir, you have to. I was ordered to return back the empty plate not a full one." Taehyung's eyebrows frowned. He understood who ordered and whatever happens he won't eat anything given by that asshole. He will never.

"I won't eat. Tell him this." Taehyung firmly said, sitting back comfortably on the seat before ducking himself back to his thoughts.

Taehyung thinks he's adult to do what he wish to and not to be someone's puppet. 

"Really?" Taehyung's head snapped within moments when he heard the mocking voice.

His brows quenched as he moved back when he saw the Trueblood standing there, hands resting inside the pockets as usual.

His image was now very much terrifying to the poor omega. Don't blame him when he was almost choked to dead two times by the alpha.

He hates him with his full soul? Nah with his full existence.

"What now darling?" Jeongguk huffed before popping himself on the seat beside Taehyung which made him stand up immediately but to his surprise, he felt his wrist being pulled and himself to be sitting right on the Trueblood's lap.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he held the other's collar to make himself sit up but very sadly, Taehyung's leg wasn't even touching the ground to support his body for standing up.

Jeongguk was broad and mostly big. And his small petite figure can be easily captured hidden by the other.

"Stop squirming, darling. It won't help." Jeongguk boringly answered to the jolting male on his lap. His muscular hands were holding the omega's waist so tightly that Taehyung knew he will get fresh red marks there.

"Fucking let me go." Taehyung yelled, eyes squinted into distress.

Helpless again.

Taehyung sighed sadly letting his body go limp on the other's hold, completely relaxing at the point. His eyes holds no more aggressively to let go as he gave up.

He can't escape- not when Jeon Jeongguk was holding him.

"Why?" Taehyung mumbled looking down at his jointed legs. "Why you're doing this?" Jeongguk chuckled.

"Doing what darling?"

"P-please Jeongguk. I am p-pleading you. Let me go." Taehyung shuttered. He was tired now. He can't cry, sob or sniff anymore. He felt himself getting tired of all those.

"I am doing what i always wanted to, Taehyung. You don't understand that you're only mine. You born to be mine." Jeongguk replied, hands lost his tightness on the other's waist a little.

"But I don't want you, Jeongguk."

Jeongguk's eyes turned immediately furious, his dark gaze fell on the other as he lowly chuckled.

"So delusional of you to think that I care what you want." Jeongguk said, his hands now wondering a bit on the exposed skin of the omega.

Through the discomfort, Taehyung gulped down a lumb of his saliva as he looked at the Trueblood.

"I can't give you anything, Jeongguk."

"Who said?" Jeongguk laughed.

"You won't get any pups from me ever, Jeongguk." Taehyung said. This time his laughs were heard. As much as he pains this that he won't be able to bear any pups but at this moment he felt immense happiness to tell this to Jeongguk.

Jeongguk's smile vanished within seconds hearing the other.

"Now? Now will you throw me off the plane? Hm, Jeon Jeongguk?" Taehyung mocked, his tears were falling continuously but he was laughing.

He's insane? No. He's feeling over the things at the same time. Both pain of not having a child in this life and happiness of not giving what the Trueblood wants from him.

"Why? Because you never had your first heat?" Jeongguk smirked as Taehyung's eyes turned dead. He felt everything breaking infront of him.

How Jeongguk got to know about this? Even Seojun never knew about this.

Yes, Taehyung never got his first heat yet and because of that bearing pups were almost impossible to him. And if he be honest, he didn't want to have his heat, he don't.

Or he will lose again- To Jeon Jeongguk.

"Do you think you won't get your heat ever?" Jeongguk asked, a smile was forming on his face creeping the omega out.

"So wrong of you, darling. I consulted the doc you used to visit for this purpose and he said that it might take few years to get your first heat but that doesn't mean you won't have it ever. So basically darling, you can bear my pups. You can be the mother of my adorable pups and YOU WILL BE." Jeongguk shouted the last part. Taehyung's cheeks were already wet from the tears.

He knew the doctor said there are chances of him having pups but before he would go for further treatment, Jeongguk took him away.

Taehyung choked on his tears when Jeongguk's hand started tracing the part of his fluffy nipples.

"P-please. Why me? Y-you have many other omega out there, Jeongguk?" Taehyung cried, his own sobs were keeping him away from breathing properly.

Jeongguk's eye locked with the other's teary ones almost instantly.

"You wanna know why darling?" Before Taehyung would let out another word, Jeongguk interrupted, breaking all the silence all over the sky.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE MY FUCKING MATE, KIM TAEHYUNG."

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Did you all guessed it coming? 💀

More explanation in the coming chapter.
Thank you for reading, lovelies.