Ch - Nine(9)

Unedited

Ignore the mistakes please

~~

The morning came so soon for Jeongguk. He opened his eyes as soon as the light hit him on his face which was coming through the opened window. He jolted as a small smile was plastered on his face, maybe he got a good nap.

No, he wasn't alone. The omega was still beside him, dipped inside the blanket completely. Jeongguk chuckled lightly at it.

He stood up carefully, didn't want the omega to wake up from his beauty sleep. (Are uh fr Jeon?)

Standing up, Jeongguk quickly moved inside the bathroom to freshen up completely.

But it didn't go like Jeongguk planned it to be. The omega woke up within seconds jeongguk went inside the bathroom.

Taehyung stretched his hands on instinct, still didn't notice anything. But soon as he sat up on the bed, he felt the difference- difference of the place, the dress, the position. Every single difference...

That's when his thoughts went to the incident of last night. He wasn't drunk that he will forget what happened. He was on high- high on something which he didn't want.

His eyes scrunched up as his hot tears started falling down his cheeks. He looked at himself and he knew he never felt disgusted by himself which he felt today.

Taehyung's sobs got louder and louder as he remembered every single details of the last night. How  he felt hot as soon as he drank the juice given by Mira, how he asked Jeongguk to take him to his room, how Jeongguk suddenly came back and took the last thing he was saving - he took the omega's dignity, the omega's precious God gifted thing.

Jeongguk was someone he never thought of be with and now- he's the one who ruined him, made him nasty. He now feels nothing but disgusted on himself. He was being touched. He hated he loved it. He hated he enjoyed last night- it wasn't his fault because they took the advantage of him. They made him feel like that.

Taehyung screamed as his hands went to his ears, covering it. He was shaking so damn much that the trauma inside him woke up.

Jeongguk ran towards the other immediately as he held the omega. "Hey, it's alright. T-tae." Jeongguk called as Taehyung opened his eyes instantly.

And next what happened was a clear loud sound of slap echoed in the room. Jeongguk's face got tilted sideways on the impact of the slap.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TOUCH ME, YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH?" Taehyung cried, his anger was getting over him. Jeongguk wasn't a Trueblood, he disrespected his rank as soon as he touched the omega in such nasty way. He deserved it.

Jeongguk couldn't believe a fucking omega slapped him- slapped Jeon Jeongguk.

"You lil piece of shits!" Jeongguk's hand held the other tightly and pushed him on the wall. The omega hit his head on the wall as blood started falling. There was a picture on the wall which hit the omega's head.

Taehyung stood up on his legs, not wanting to give up to the bastard so easily. Even if the other kills him, he won't stop today. He will speak.

"Kill me, Jeon. Do it. Fucking kill me." Taehyung screamed as those tears again started falling. He hated how he always end up crying when he's angry.

"Oh believe me, I will. Aren't you happy an Alpha like me touched a whore like you?" Jeongguk spat as Taehyung started laughing at the other.

"I am whore? A whore that's why you were the first one to ruin me, to ever touch me? A whore can't be this pure, Jeongguk. Think about it." Jeongguk looked away immediately. He did know that Taehyung was a pure omega and that itself made him more hungry to touch the omega.