Ch - Twenty one(21)

Ignore the mistakes

Unedited

Yoongi's back touching the seat of his car, hands resting on his chin as he was looking out at the trespassing people and trees.

Felix was side eyeing the other because Yoongi looked too calm for the situation they're in. Yoongi was never calm when anything is related to his brother.

But this time he was.

Pure calm just like the weather before the huge downfall.

"Hyung."

Felix called Yoongi 'hyung' very rarely because he was afraid of the other's reaction to it.

"Hyung, why you think Jeon took tae?" Felix asked, hands shivering at the way the other's head turned to look at him.

Yoongi didn't reply.

"Prepare 20 million for Jeon Jeongguk." Yoongi ordered as Felix was stunned to speak any further.

"Okay."

~~

"Hyebin-nahh!" Taehyung called as the male run inside the house from outside. Taehyung chuckled.

"Aren't you too fast?" Hyebin glared at the other playfully before sitting down holding his brownie on the bowl.

"Didn't want to make you wait." Hyebin answered, a little unclear because his mouth was already stuffed with foods.

"Just say you were starving." Taehyung rolled his eyes at the one who was eating like a hungry bear.

"Tae-"

"Let's go." Taehyung suddenly said interrupting taking the other off-guard.

"Let's go from here, Hyebin. I trust you and we need to go from here."

Hyebin stopped eating way earlier. He didn't know whether he was happy finally or sad.

"T-tae?"

"You said we can escape and start afresh somewhere else. You helped me a lot Hyebin from the day we met till now- I can't possibly burden you my whole life." Taehyung spoke, his head lowered as he focused on the bowl of brownie on his hand.

Hyebin sighed as he kept the bowl on his side.

"Oh Taehyungie- you're too good for this world. How can someone be so cruel to you?" Hyebin cried. Taehyung looked up at the other.

"So will we?"

Hyebin closed his eyes before shaking his head as yes.

But soon his closed eyes jolted open when he felt his body pressed with the others. Taehyung was hugging him and maybe this is the hug which he needed since so long.

~~~~~~~

Yoongi reached the mansion, it was already dark. He got stuck due to an important work while getting back to Jeon's mansion. Despite wanting to give his priority to the most important work, he couldn't just do it because it was again an emergency for him.

Felix was running behind him, hands holding a silver coloured box.

Mira was just resting on the sofa, looking at her extention of her nails.

"Where is your motherfucking son?" Yoongi growled. He wasn't trying to be calm today because he just can't.

Mira fell down from the sofa but nevertheless got up rubbing her back pain.

"Mr M-min-"

"I fucking asked you something bitch. Where is your fucking son? Where the fuck he is whoring around?" Mira flinched. She didn't know what made the Mafia so angry like that.