Ch - seventeen(17)

Sorry for the mistakes if any...

"Mom, Min Yoongi reached Seoul." Jeongguk informed, a small smile on his face though it was so little that it barely matched the smiling expression of a normal person.

Mira smiled too, eyes shinning on the mentioning of the particular name.

"It's our chance, Gguk." Mira exclaimed turning the Trueblood's expression towards the other completely. "Treat him so nicely that he forgets about everything else. We need him. You know that right?" Jeongguk nodded as he knew his mom was right. Min Yoongi is a person who he needs to make him forever glow like he's today.

"I will do everything to gain his trust. But mom he's also nothing without us. So I know he won't take any wrong step anyday. As far as I know he's way too greedy for money and our enterprise provides him that. Nothing can make him to stop supporting the Jeon's mom." Jeongguk said, voice devoid of any emotions.

His mind still roams around his omega. The omega he will get to him no matter how.

Jeongguk stood up from the sofa and spinned his golden bracelet on his wrist, making it in the right position.

"Where are you going?" Mira asked, feeling like the alpha was going to see the omega again which he shouldn't at all.

"To meet someone." Jeongguk answered, walking towards the mansions door.

Before Mira would interrupt him. He raised his hand. "Not to my omega. That's for later." He added, moving out of the mansion, leaving his fury mom behind.

"He's changing himself because of that omega. Not even listening to me at all. It can't be continued. The omega should either die or stay out of Jeongguk's sight." Mira whispered to herself, a different kind of fear always remained inside her heart.

Jeongguk was the eldest when Mira's bestfriend aka Jeongguk's real mother died. And as the heredity continues, jeongguk was supposed to be the pack leader and not Hyebin because the later was small and according to every other members of their pack, Jeongguk was more capable to rule their empire than Hyebin.

It was all a myth. The truth is Hyebin talked for his dead mother who wasn't at all fault which made the other pack members angry because they all digested the fact the she was at fault only.

Being a supporter of minority, Hyebin was thrown out of the pack house by Jungwan. And Hyebin promised himself that he will never step inside this pack house anymore.

~~~

"No, wait hey!" Taehyung called, running after the Trueblood who was running ahead of him.

"I can't Tae. You betrayed me." Hyebin pouted, running a little faster than usual to tease the omega more.

"I swear i didn't know it was the last banana milk left in the fridge." Taehyung said, guilt was in his voice. He drank the Trueblood's favourite drink without asking him again.

Hyebin stopped but didn't face the other. Taehyung looked down, fidgeting with his hands as his guilty face was clearly visible. "See I am sorry okay?" Taehyung softly said, heads looking down but soon his eyes widened when he heard the giggling sound of someone. And not to his surprise he raised his head only to see the shaking shoulder of the Trueblood infront of him.

He got it. The other was just trying to tease him.

"You----- little." Taehyung yelled when the Alpha broke into huge laughter and started running. "Wait- where are you running?" The omega again yelled, as he ran after the other who was running back to their cottage.

Once they reach panting and facing each other, both broke into laugh, shaking their own heads at their childish behaviour.

Nevermind, Taehyung was happy after that encounter with Jeongguk because after that Hyebin made him believe that he needed to fight for himself and not to scare and run away.

So, what Taehyung decided was to not fear the Trueblood anymore and run away from his own country like this. If anyone needs to run, it's Jeon Jeongguk because now Kim Taehyung will show what real devil looks like. He was always innocent, the one who endured, accepted and moved on but now he got to know that this world is only full of cruelty, evilness, and of bad people. If he won't turn himself into one of them, he won't be able to survive.

And yes, he couldn't think of this far if Hyebin wasn't there to tell him, make him believe of what he can do.

Taehyung likes Hyebin- likes the difference he shows even being a higher rank.

"Taehyung." Hyebin called, hands curling by his side. It's been few weeks they encountered Jeongguk. And from then, Hyebin has been different towards the omega. He never liked anyone's company like he likes the other's.

Don't believe him but it's true.

Taehyung snapped his eyes towards the other, those soft eyes everytime while he looks at Hyebin melts the Trueblood completely under the omega's gaze.

"Yes?"

"Have you ever loved anyone?" Hyebin asked, voice a little hesitant. He didn't know why he's talking about all this but just a bit he wanted to know about the omega he's interested since few weeks.

Taehyung looked away, eyes trying to look somewhere else.

"I wanted to fall in love with my mate." Taehyung answered, now looking at the beautiful tree few steps away from where they were sitting.

"So you never even tried to fall in love?" Hyebin asked, surprised. Taehyung shaked his head smiling sheepishly at the other.

"You're so dedicated tae." Hyebin chuckled with his wide eyes. "But you know you can reject your mate if you fall in love with someone else who isn't your mate." Hyebin informed, gaining a nod from the omega.

"I just didn't want to hurt my mate." Taehyung answered honestly.

"There's no one like you anymore, Tae. They all become desperate way too soon and forget about their mates. Some didn't even care if they don't have mates." Hyebin chuckled, shaking his head. Taehyung didn't find anything to say.

"What about you?" Taehyung suddenly asked, gulping away the uneasy feeling he was feeling on talking about mates knowing he didn't even get his first heat yet so he can't even sense his mate.

"Am already old enough but I don't have mate, Tae." Hyebin answered, shrugging his shoulder as if it didn't matter to him anymore. As if he's used to this loneliness his life gave him.

"You don't need mates- just find someone good for yourself." Taehyung utters, now looking at the other who looked down at the floor again.

"Nobody will like a Trueblood like me, Taehyung. You're kind enough already to think like this." Hyebin said but finally hide his emotions with his soft signature smile. Taehyung looked away from the other's painful smile he was giving.

"I don't know what you're saying." Taehyung said, looking sideways while the alpha was looking at him. "Anyone would like a kind hearted person like you, Hyebin" Taehyung added, not turning his face even for a second. Probably his eyes lost his way inside the deep forest, searching for his only mate to come and tell him that it's alright and he loves him no matter what happened to him in his past days.

"Would you then like me?" Taehyung's thoughts completely broke, head snapped immediately at the other who never looked away from the other.

Taehyung was shocked.

Loving someone wasn't easy- not when he never know what love is, what it represents.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||••••••|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Thank you for waiting.
I am sure i can accompany you all with few updates soon.

Happy reading.. 💜