Ch - Twenty two(22)

Ignore the mistakes

Unedited

Continued-

"What? Kill her. I don't need this bitch."

"J-jeongguk-"

Mira cried while shockingly looking at her son who was unmindfully sitting on the sofa with a blank expression plastered on his face.

Yoongi smiled..

"That's really shocking to hear from your mouth, Jeongguk." Yoongi said getting amused over the Trueblood.

"Nothing to be surprised of. She was a real leach to me, eating on whatever I used to do, using me again and again, ordering me as if-" Jeongguk paused as he gritted his teeth, hands clinched on the side of the sofa. His eyes fell on the whimpering Mira standing soundlessly under the gun point of Felix.

"As if she didn't fucking kill my own mom." Mira's eyes widened. She never knew Jeongguk know this or rather believed this. Only Hyebin knew this so she made him leave the pack but now Jeongguk?

Mira's eyes couldn't hold the strong gaze of the Trueblood.

"This bitch thinks I am a dumb who won't know her intentions." Jeongguk said as he looked at the shivering beta.

"Kill her if you feel like though I was planning a more painful death for her." Jeongguk uttered, sliding back to rest his body on the sofa.

"J-jeongguk you can't do this. I-I am your fucking mom, gguk." Mira cried while the alpha laughed out loud.

"Mom my foot. You're nothing but a disgraceful bitch who wooed my Dad with your non existence flat ass." Jeongguk spurted. Well enough for him to continue this drama.

He will end this because no more he can carry on satisfying this bitch. At first he thought Mira was of some need for him but it turned out that she's a blood sucking leach who Jeongguk really wanted to get rid off.

"You can't do this to me, Jeon-"

"Enough mother-son fighting. I am not here listening to you two bickering here. I just want to know where's my brother." Yoongi retorted.

"Okay you tell me. Where is my brother?" He calmly asked to the furious Mira under gun point who scoffed at the other.

But something churned inside her. If she will tell Yoongi about what Jeongguk did to his brother, the Mafia will never let the alpha get alive.

Never!

So she will tell.

A smirk was lingering on her lips as she looked at Jeongguk who raised his eyebrows and smirked back telling her to 'try me'.

"Your brother is-"

Bang-

Other than a bullet sound nothing was heard at moment as the body of Mira fell on the ground making a thump sound of the tiled floor.

Yoongi was shocked at it as he turned around to look at Jeongguk who's gun was still pointed at the fallen body on the floor. His gaze fell on Yoongi.

"Not so easy, Min." Jeongguk chuckled, standing up from the sofa to face the raging Mafia again.

And within seconds, Yoongi pointed the gun at the Trueblood. Jeongguk shrugged his shoulders at the nonsense gesture.

"Your brother-" Jeongguk pointed at Yoongi's chest with his finger. "Under me." Then he showed his finger at himself chuckling when he saw the Mafia's hand trembling.