Ch - Eight(8)

Non-consensual sex ( Don't use the R' word please)
Read only if you're comfortable..

Jeongguk took the other with him inside his room hastily. He didn't know what happened to the other.

Jeongguk placed the omega on his bed and looking at the other's half litted eyes, he covered the omega with his duvet. But soon the other kicked the duvet from his body, his hands were busy undoing his buttons.

He was feeling odd- more like he was feeling hot.

Jeongguk unable to understand anything ran downstairs.

"Mom! Mom!" The Trueblood called, already guessed that something is for sure related to his mother because the omega was absolutely fine when he came with him. Suddenly how come he's behaving like this?

"Mom! Where are you?" Jeongguk shouted again.

"Calm down. Calm down!" That's when he heard the voice of Mira, sitting on the sofa, busy polishing her nails.

"What you did to tae? Why he's behaving like this?" Jeongguk asked, voice soft as pillow as if he wasn't running the whole stairs to ask for the reason. Main thing was, the lady held a high position inside his heart which made him like this..

"Isn't it good for you?" Mira simply said.

"Good?" Jeongguk confusedly asked again. Mira smirked as finally he looked at her step son, standing near the sofa, eagerness showing through his eyes.

"He drank viagra." Jeongguk gasped, not so loud as being the Alpha he was.

"What? Why would you do that?" As soon as the question left the alpha's mouth, Mira stood up, smashing the nail polish container on the floor loudly.

"Are you dumb, my child? Can't you see the opportunity of having the omega to bear your pups? See yourself still wasting your time talking with me instead of breeding your innocent and untouched omega, huh?" Mira exclaimed as she looked straight at Jeongguk, eyes showing the hint of evilness.

"M-mom what are you saying?"

Yes, the alpha wanted this too but he changed his plans. He wanted to make the omega fall for him first and then want the omega to give his everything by himself without forcing.

"Are you denying, Jeongguk? Do you not trust your mom?" Mira's voice saddened as she faked her sad expression. And Jeongguk was fucking weak for that.

"N-no momm. I trust you. I trust you the most." The alpha replied within second. He didn't care of the omega. It's his mother saying, someone who saved him when he was five years old. Someone who saved him and his father during the bad times. Jeongguk will listen to that someone rather than thinking about the omega.

"So do what I say. Go and breed the omega. Properly Jeongguk! You need pups. The next heir. The pack members will remove us from here or else." Mira said, turning her back to Jeongguk. "And, there's one more thing you need to promise me, gguk." Jeongguk stiffened a little and waited for her to continue.

"Will you, gguk? For your mom, will you do this?" Mira asked with a turn and looked at Jeongguk, tears glistering in her eyes.

Jeongguk closed his eyes, calming down and recalling what Mira did for him and his Dad.

"Yes mom. I can. Just name it." Jeongguk finally replied as his hard expression got back. If his mom wants it, he will be heartless. He have to be. For his mom. For his life saver.

"Never fall in love with that omega. Promise me Jeongguk that you won't love that omega. You will throw away the omega after the pup is born. Promise me, Gguk!" Jeongguk's eyes widened a little. He took the omega from his husband because the omega was someone who caught his eyes, something churned inside him after looking at the omega.

And, he can never see the omega with someone else. No! Taehyung was his and no one else's but his mom- his mom comes first.

"But why mom? Isn't he pretty? You can make him your slave later if you want. Let's not throw him away." For Jeongguk it's better to keep the omega as their slave than seeing him with some other alpha. That's something he can't digest.

"No! He don't belong in this Jeon family and you're forgetting that you got a wife." Mira answered, feeling a little anger on seeing the effect the omega got on Jeongguk which wasn't really a good sign.

She needed to throw the omega as soon as possible after the pup is born. Jeongguk can never fall in love with anyone. Mira won't let it to happen.

"I don't care about her, m-"

"Are you promising me or not?" Jeongguk gulped as he looked down. He can't do anything.

"I promise you. I won't fall for him. I will throw him away." Jeongguk answered as his cold self got revealed again. He didn't wait for anything and moved towards his room.

~~~~~~

"No-ahh alpha. P-please a-ah. I-I can't." The omega's moan and skin slapping was audible only.

Jeongguk was continuously slamming inside the other. It's been their 2nd round still the alpha wasn't ready to let go.

"P-please. M-more." Taehyung cried as he gripped the bedsheet tightly and cummed for the seventh time today.

"Fuck! You're so pretty aghh- and so t-tight." Jeongguk groaned as his thrust got a little sloppier.

"S-slow down. A-alpha. It h-hurts. P-please." The omega cried both out of pleasure and pain for the first time.

For the first time, Jeongguk was way too rough on the omega.

"I-I am cumming." Jeongguk groaned again as he released himself, dampening his seeds deep inside the other, filling him upto the brim before falling beside the other.

"Never thought fucking you feels this good." The alpha said as he got no reply. He looked at his side only to notice the wasted or ruined omega by his side, sleeping.

Jeongguk sat as he cupped the face of the omega softly. "Sleep well baby. From tomorrow you gonna get special treatments." Jeongguk chuckled as he went inside the bathroom. Not forgetting to clean the omega and himself.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||•••••••||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hihi
Thanks for reading
Please do comment and vote 💜🌜