Ch - Two(2)

Unedited-

Aera was crying. Too hard. It was just after the argument with Jeon Mira.

She wiped her tears, looking at the mirror infront of her. Her eyes red, all swollen and she thinks of her life. Got a beautiful husband but not his heart, got a beautiful family but they didn't accept her.

All because she couldn't give birth to any pups.

Just then her phone ringed loudly making her wipe her tears instantly. She looked over her phone through her blurry eyes and was shocked when she looked at the name of the person on the phone screen.

She slowly accepted the call putting it near her ears.

OTP

"Sunshine!" A small whisper was heard from the other side. She put her hand on her mouth immediately as soon as the voice reached her ears.

"Please talk to me. I really want to hear your voice." The voice again spoke making her whimper softly.

"W-why you called me again? Didn't i-"

"Please Aera listen to me. I know you're married now. I just want to tell you that I am soon leaving for China again. I won't be here disturbing you anymore. You can stay happily with your husband and your family. I am really sorry, Aera. I just- just love you so much that I could never think straight." The voice was heard which was somewhat soothing and really calm for the exact time being.

Aera wiped her eyes again. New tears started falling again. Her eyebrows furrowed as she suddenly became angry.

"Please stay safe. Bye Minsuk." Aera said as she was ready to cut the call when the voice again spoke making her stop her action.

"I know what is going on in your family. You just leav-"

"It's not your concern, Minsuk. Don't try to call again." Aera said, voice was shaking with every word coming out from her mouth. She never meant any of it.

"I still wonder how can someone forget the person so easily after staying with him for years. How can someone stop loving someone so easily just because she was forced to marry another guy. You are being loyal here when your husband God knows where whoring around behind your back. You're believing on him, on his loyalty? On his mother who always say bad things to you because you can't bear pups? Is this the family for which you were ignoring me since so long?" Minsuk spoke, he needed too.

"SHUT UP! P-please don't. Just shut up." Aera cried, voice trembling with a horror expression lingering on her face, a trauma which she was facing so long.

She needed to escape. She never wanted such family, such husband.

"It's the truth, Sunshine. Come back to me love. Just come back. You don't have to live in the hell anymore. Mom was crying for you since so long. She still wants you to be her daughter in law." Minsuk spoke.

Their love story was one of the very best in this era of betrayal world. They used to love each other so much but everything changed when Aera was forced to marry Jungkook on the request of her mother. She stopped talking with Minsuk because she never wanted to betray Jungkook. Whether he liked her husband or not, she chose to stay loyal.

Silence deepened with no one talking but the sniffing sound of Aera was quite audible.

"Stop crying please."

"W-will you take me with you?" Aera suddenly asked, voice was cold and deep. Someone inside her told her to escape.

Minsuk was shocked if that was the real thing.

"W-what?" He asked, voice unsure of what he just heard.

"P-please. I don't want to stay here anymore. P-please." Aera cried.

"Get ready love. I will come today night to take you with me. Be ready for it." Minsuk said. His voice showed how much serious he was right that moment.

~~~~

"A-alpha." Seojun shuttered as soon as he saw the alpha sitting on the sofa like a king.

"Where's my money?" The direct question made the other gulp so hard.

"A-alpha please- just few more days. I collected half of it. I promise just one more week and all your money will be on your hand." Seojun pleaded, hands begging for mercy or maybe time.

Just as the Trueblood alpha was going to say something, the door opened and as the alpha's gaze fell he saw a fragile yet the prettiest figure came out, blowing away his mind completely out of this world. He noticed the male who was clearly an omega by the way it was so shy, uncomfortable in coming infront of all the alpha's. His blue turquoise eyes were as deep as the Pacific Ocean, buring deep holes on the plate of snacks he was carrying, those brown hairs were falling on his forehead, smoothly covering his eyes a bit, the pinkish lips which were looking as soft as the pillow caught the main attention of the Alpha.

A true Omega, a beautiful yet the most precious and the way he was unmarked was making the Trueblood more crazy.

"Put it here. Have something Alpha." Seojun politely spoke as he tightly gripped the other's hand and motioned him forward.

"This is?" The Trueblood finally spoke, removing his intimate gaze from the unmarked Omega.

"My omega." Seojun answered.

The Trueblood didn't like the way the other called the omega as his. He didn't like it a bit too. Such a pretty omega just belongs to him and him only.

"Now belongs to Jeon Jeongguk." Jeongguk spoke, standing up from the sofa to immediately hold the other's wrist which made Taehyung tremble in fear. There's a tingling sensation he felt when the Alpha touched him.

Seojun's eyes furrowed.

"He's my omega, Alpha. He's my husband." This few words made Jeongguk look at the other.

"Why isn't he marked then?" Jeongguk chuckled as soon as he saw the omega looking at him secretly.

"H-he-"

"Collect the money and take him with you." Jeongguk spoke as he held the omega's hand tightly to start walking out of the house with other Alpha's following him behind. Seojun growled at the scene but never got courage to do anything against the Trueblood.

As soon as they got out of the house, Taehyung snatched his hand from the other's hold.

"Leave me please." Taehyung cried as he looked at the Trueblood with his teary eyes.

"I didn't take you from him to leave you, darling." Jeongguk spoke as his gaze softened a bit looking at the teary eyes of the omega.

"P-please."

"Don't force me to take you in an inhuman way." Jeongguk softly said while again holding the other's hand.

"W-why?"

Taehyung cried but couldn't do anything apart from it because he can definitely not fight a Trueblood.

"Those bruises were enough to take you with me, Darling. I will treat you better, I promise." Jeongguk said as he made the omega to sit on the car with him.

||||||||||||||||||||||••••••••••|||||||||||||||||||||

Heii!!! I will continue this book for now.

Thanks for reading
Please do share your opinion 💜