Ch - Eleven (11)

Wrong grammar and spellings should be kindly avoided.

Unedited

The place where Taehyung was going was mysterious. He don't know where the unknown man was taking him but his gut feeling was telling him that it's okay to follow the man.

"Come this way." The man guided as he held a branch of leaves with his hands from the way so that the omega can go.

"Thank you." Taehyung smiled a little on the sweet gesture.

Soon, a small cottage came into his view. The wooden, muddy smell was blocking the omega's nose, nostalgic feeling overwhelmed him. He didn't move anymore, getting himself busy on looking at the pretty nature. The inside of the woods wasn't dangerous but beautiful and calm.

"Hey!" The other softly called as Taehyung got out of his thoughts. The man waved with his hands to sign the omega to come inside the house.

Taehyung softly nodded as he took steps towards the cottage.

"I don't know whether you will like here or not but please adjust. I will get us something to eat." The man replied, looking at the omega who was ready to protest.

"It's alright and it's so cozy here. Please don't bother yourself and am not hungry yet. You can bring yourself something to eat if you want." The omega says, his words were highly chosen to make sure he didn't say something to sadden the Alpha infront of him who was nothing but kind to him all the way still now.

"No no. You aren't bothering me, Taehyung. It's alright. And i didn't tell you-- I am Hyebin." The alpha finally introduced himself as the omega got stunned a bit on the sudden information.

"You're an Alpha right?" Taehyung asked even though he knew the other was an Alpha only.

"No- a Trueblood." Hyebin answered, taking out a bag which was full of different wild fruits as the omega predicted.

Taehyung made a 'o' face as he focused on fidgeting his sweater with his hand, a little gush of wind made him shiver.

"Here. Have this fruits. I don't usually go for hunting at nights so i pick myself some fruits to survive through the dark. But since you're my guest, shouldn't I bring us a pretty deer?" Hyebin chuckled lightly.

"No no. Please don't. I am fine with this fruits, honestly." The omega instantly said, clearly saw that the Trueblood wasn't convinced. "No please. I can't let my guest have fruits only as dinner." Hyebin pouted a little, thinking why he finished the deer today morning only. He could have saved some of it in the freezer.

"I am totally okay with it, believe me." But Taehyung's words got ignored again.

But as the Trueblood was about to move out of the cottage, Taehyung's hand held a piece of the other's shirt, stopped him to step further. Hyebin turned around, a layer of confusion was written on his forehead.

"What happened?" Hyebin asked, a little worried if he exaggerated by not listening to the omega's words.

"P-please don't go. It's s-scary alone here." Taehyung uttered, eyes glistering as the moonlight was falling on his face. Though it was just evening but the moon up above in the sky was quite bright today- The full moon night.

"Okay. Am not going." Hyebin softly whispered, his eyes not leaving the omega's face as if he was fascinated by the omega way too much in such a short period of time.

Taehyung broke the eye contact as he looked down awkwardly and moved few steps back.

They had their food and currently the omega was lying on the bed of the Trueblood while the Trueblood was outside the cottage, lighting up fires outside the cottage to keep it safe throughout the night from any wild beasts.

As soon as Hyebin came inside, Taehyung sat up on the bed mumbling a little sorry for he was tired and laid down without asking for permission from the other.

"You can rest there, Taehyung. I will take the couch." Hyebin softly replied and made his way to sit on the couch, not ready to hear any protest against it..

"B-but I can take the couch. Please sleep on your bed." Taehyung said, standing up but the other just rolled his eyes at the omega. "My couch is as comfortable as the bed. So I don't mind sleeping on it." Hyebin said. Taehyung was a bit unsure about it but couldn't think of anything so sat down on the bed again.

"So-" Taehyung's eyes moved towards the other immediately as he got what the other wanted to ask.

The omega sighed lowly.

"It's alright if you don't want to share. I was just curious." Hyebin said. "No, not like that. I can tell you." Taehyung finally said after a long pause.

"Just think like that I ran from two alphas. One from my own husband and another one who kidnapped me from my husband." Taehyung said, chuckling softly. Hyebin got a little confused.

"My husband was after my body. I always wanted to run away from him. And one morning, Jeongguk came and took me away from my husband. He said he was saving me which I believed and went with him to his mansion but who knew that he was worse than my husband also. His mom and he used me, he abused me and wanted me to bear his pups. So-" Taehyung paused as his tears were flowing now. He looked at the other to check his expression.

"So I ran away and now here I am." Taehyung said, wiping his tears. He saw the Trueblood- his face was blank as he looked out of the window when he caught the omega staring at him.

"You want revenge?" Hyebin suddenly asked as he looked at the omega who was a little taken aback by the words of the alpha.

"I-I- how can I?"

"I can help you." Hyebin said as his eyes turned a little dark.

"And why will you help me?" Taehyung didn't know why the other wanted to help him all of a sudden but he really do want revenge- from Jeongguk and his mother and also from his so called husband.

"Because I want to."

Taehyung sighed as he looked at his lap again. Do he really want revenge? Well he does but he don't want to go back to see those people's face again. He wanted a peaceful life, a mate of his own, his own children and a happy family.

"I want revenge for all they did to me but-" Taehyung paused as he gazed at the bracelet on his wrist. "But?" Hyebin asked.

"But i don't want to go back. I want to go far away from this people, live on my own, make myself something to overcome all this, be my own boss and live a life as an independent and stable omega." Taehyung replied, eyes firing to fulfil all this but who can help him? No one.

Hyebin didn't reply anything.

"I also wanted to go to away from here. But something stopped me from doing so." Taehyung thought what the something could be.

"Your parents?" Taehyung asked, didn't know he broke the other's heart by asking this question but Hyebin was good at hiding things by his smile and so he did. He smiled softly and shaked his head.

"They abandoned me long ago." Hyebin said, laughing a little at the omega who was looking at him so innocently.

"But if you want we can do what we want." Hyebin replied, Taehyung's eyes went a little wide at the other's remark.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||••••••|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Sorry had to end like this. Am not feeling like writing more today. Sorry :(

Anyways thank you for reading