Ch - Fourteen (14)

Jeongguk's eyes stiffened at the sight of the cottage which belongs to his younger brother. Well, he hated the other. No matter what he will take his omega away from the Trueblood.

But as Jeongguk knocked on the wooden door, his nose got the smell of the omega. The omega was surely here.

This made him more angry as his hands clinched on the side of his pants, closing his eyes to control himself. He knocked again but got no response.

"Where the fuck he took my omega?" Jeongguk shouted as he got more and more frustrated. The omega was out of his sight for one whole day. He didn't like it at all. If he won't find the omega soon, he will go insane.

Jeongguk sat on the wooden chair outside the cottage and decided not to leave till the omega returns. He knows that his brother knew every single corner of this forest and if he took the omega in the forest then it's better to wait here than trying to find them because he won't ever.

It's been 2 hours, the Trueblood was sitting on the chair, hands clasped together as every single flashback with the omega was roaming inside his mind. He missed Taehyung.

But unknown to this thoughts, he got voices coming towards him. He stood up and faced the way the voices were coming from..

"It wasn't easy to catch the deer Tae and you're making fun of me because I fell down?" Hyebin pouted, carrying the deer with him with the omega squeaking around him like a child.

"Who will cook t-" The voice stopped, more like the omega lost his vocals as soon as his eyes landed on the figure standing infront of the cottage.

He unknowingly took few steps back which made Hyebin stop too because he couldn't understand until he saw the omega's deadly eyes staring infront. As soon as his eyes followed the other's, he stopped too. Stopped because he was shocked of the other's presence not because he was afraid. He never feared the other.

He turned around to look at the scared face of the omega who was almost trembling at the sight of Jeongguk and the way the Trueblood was looking at him. Hyebin frowned and came right infront of the omega so that the eyes of the Trueblood remain on him and not on the omega.

"Give my omega back." Jeongguk straightly said, taking steps towards the two figure and the way the omega was clinching the shirt of the other from behind was making Jeongguk pissed more.

Hyebin chuckled at the other.

"What if i won't?" The younger Trueblood asked raising his eyebrows.

Jeongguk growled.

"That's my omega, Hyebin. And I want him at any cost. So am telling you calmly, give him to me. I don't want to fight with you again." Jeongguk said, eyes passionately burning when he saw the 'i don't care' face of the other.

Taehyung got more scared when both the alpha's angry pheromones surrounded the atmosphere. The calmness of the forest was no more.

"He's not your property Jeon and it's his decision where he will stay." Jeongguk looked down, suppressing his anger then looked again and smiled at the other. "Okay, ask him." Jeongguk replied as Hyebin moved from hiding the omega with his body.

"Tell Taehyung, do you want to stay here or want to go back?" Hyebin asked, his voice sounded so different from his usual soft voice. Taehyung shakily raised his head to look at Hyebin who nodded his head softly at him. And then his eyes went to Jeongguk where the anger was radiating out of his body and hitting right on him as Taehyung sensed.

"I-I want to s-stay here." Taehyung's voice was low and his head automatically looked down, fearing to see the other's angry face.

"So dear bro, what you say?" Hyebin laughed which
made the omega confuse. Bro? Brother? Were they brothers? Taehyung thought to save this question and ask Hyebin later if he gets himself back safe inside the cottage.

"Wasn't i enough to satisfy your needs, whore? Did he fuck you way better than i did?" Jeongguk asked but before Hyebin gets to hold the other, Taehyung came infront and a loud slap echoed in the atmosphere. Jeongguk's head snapped right side as he held his cheeks, unable to say anything because nobody ever dared to slap him- nobody.

"JUST KEEP THIS IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD BASTARD, I AM NOT YOUR TOY TO PLAY OR A MACHINE TO BREED YOUR PUPS." Taehyung yelled, chest going up and down. He roughly wiped his tears and continued. "I just hate you. I-I hate alphas like you. You deserve nothing, Jeongguk. Just nothing. And I wish you g-get the punishment of what you did with me. I wish you rot in hell. I wish-" Taehyung couldn't speak anymore as Jeongguk held the other's neck tightly, pressing hard which made the omega choke so hard.

He couldn't breath properly as he was trying to take more and more air but couldn't. As soon as he felt the extreme feeling of getting choked, he felt himself breathing again as the tight hold on his neck was no more.

Soon as Taehyung opened his eyes, he saw Hyebin hovering over the other's figure, punching him over and over again.

"I fucking warned you bastard-" Hyebin spoke punching the other again. "I warned you not to play with someone's feelings like this." He punched again. This time on the other's face. "Told you not to disrespect omegas. You own mother fucking was an omega, Jeongguk!!" As Hyebin was about to punch the other again, he rolled down on the ground as the other pushed him.

Jeongguk stood up, laughing like an maniac, scaring the shit out of the already scared omega.

He took steps to reach the omega who felt his legs got stuck to the ground as he couldn't move.

But as the other was about to hold the omega, Hyebin came infront holding the other's wrist from touching Taehyung.

"Fuck off, Jeongguk. You're in my area. I can kill you anytime I want." Hyebin warned, hands still tightly holding the other's wrist. Jeongguk chuckled as he snapped his hand out of the other's hold.

"Remember you chose this path. I will make sure you will regret." Jeongguk uttered, his dark voice ran a shiver through Taehyung's spine. "I will have you Taehyung because you are mine and mine only." Jeongguk shouted, turning around to walk away but paused.

"And Hyebin, this punch of yours cannot return back the punch I gave to you. You're asking for it again. Huh?" Saying that, the Trueblood walked away from there leaving a panting Trueblood and scared omega behind who fell on the ground immediately as Jeongguk disappeared from there.

( Byeon Woo Seol) - Character of Hyebin

I love him so much so yeshh

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||••••••||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Jeongguk isn't weak btw. You will know it. *Laughs*