Ch - Twenty eight (28)

Ignore the mistakes please~

Nonconsensual things. Be aware. Uncomfy? Please don't read then.

"Yes hyung. We are almost there." Felix replied, keeping his newspaper aside.

"This is so fool of Jeon to think that he can run away with my brother without me knowing it." Yoongi chuckled, eyes darting nowhere particular but on the thoughts of his brother.

His heart still breaks so hard. He was supposed to get to know about his brother only if the person who was told for tracing Taehyung, didn't betray him for money.

Jeongguk made this plan, Yoongi knew. The Trueblood wants to use his people against him.

And now enough his enough.

Yoongi will get his brother and no matter what happens, this time he will not let go.

He will go with plans- no more foolishness, nothing.

Well Yoongi wasn't someone to do things without any plan but this was his brother who was supposed to be living a pretty life and not like this. Yes, he left Taehyung but the money he stole, he gave it to Taehyung before leaving him.

But here after coming, he got to see that everything is now so different.

His brother was married then he got taken by Jeongguk.

This wasn't supposed to happen to a mafia's brother atleast.

He felt himself so fucking weak right then. His brother should be the safest one in this planet but no-

"Canada it is. I have my house there." Yoongi whispered, remembering the one time he visited Canada for some business purpose and was insisted to buy his own house since the problem remained a little longer than usual.

Felix nodded.

"Yes hyung. Vante." Felix said.

Yoongi's lips curled up when he remembered that he gave the mansion that name after his brother only.

When Taehyung was 6 months old, he used to say one word that was 'vante'.

Yoongi remembered arguing with his parents for keeping Taehyung's name as Vante only since it was his brother's first word. But he got denied.

All the memories are still fresh and alive to him.

He just wishes to see Taehyung. His only brother.

"I want to see him." Yoongi whispered a little loud.

"You will hyung. We all will see taetae." Felix stated, giving a reassuring smile at the Mafia who nodded hazily.

~

The car ride was way too much quiet. Silence was engulfed in the car with only Taehyung's soft breathing and blank face.

"Speak darling." Jeongguk suddenly interrupted the pregnant silence.

Taehyung flinched lowkey at the voice but remained quiet.

Jeongguk's eyebrows frowned.

"I asked you to speak, omega." This time Taehyung looked at the other, shivering beneath the hard shell of hiding his emotions. He failed because he was shaking.

"I-"

"Why the fuck it is so hard for you to accept me, Taehyung?" Jeongguk's frustrated voice reached a high decibel which made him stop the car in the middle of the empty road.

Taehyung's shaking eyes fell on the other. He composed himself from crying out loud. He can't act so weak.

"Why?" Taehyung said. He just wished his voice didn't break in that word.

"Why will I accept you, Jeongguk? Who are you to me?" Taehyung spoke. If the other wants clear answer, he will make himself more clear.

"And didn't i tell you that I don't care about it? Isn't it enough that I love you?" Jeongguk shouted, hands gripping the cars steering wheel tightly that his knuckles turned white.

Taehyung chuckled dryly.

"Love? Jeongguk this is not fucking love. This is fucking craziness." Taehyung calmly said, looking straight at the alpha.

"Craziness is love for me, Taehyung. I am only crazy for you because I only love you. And what makes you think that I will let my mate go?" Jeongguk retorted.

"Reject me."

Jeongguk's eyes widened.

"Not in my fucking dreams."

"Then I will." Taehyung spoke looking straight at Jeongguk.

"Is that so?" Jeongguk's eyes turned dark. He closed all the windows of his car in a second.

Taehyung's got horrified.

"W-what are you doing? J-jeongguk." Taehyung moved back, panick stricken in his voice. He turned back and hold the door knob of the car to push it open.

But it was locked.

"Where will you go, darling?" Jeongguk laughed. His voice deep and dark.

Taehyung moved back more when Jeongguk held his hand and pulled him towards his own body.

Taehyung's lip left a yelp.

"Leave m-me. J-jeongguk." Taehyung cried. Trying hard to get out of the other's hold.

"Didn't hold you to leave you." Jeongguk answered, lips winding the other's neck.

Jeongguk's hand went to the other's legs as he swiftly lifted the other and placed him on his lap.

Taehyung's eyes widened.

"L-leave me."

"Fucking stop moving."

Taehyung's didn't listen as he started squeaking more and more. Jeongguk got frustrated as he took his belt out with his other hand and instantly tied both of Taehyung's hand.

"HELP ME. P-please someone help." Taehyung cried loud but he got immediately stopped by two pair of lips on his own.

Jeongguk harshly held the other's lips between his, eating him out. He pushed his tongue inside the other's mouth, gulping away all his sounds and cries. Taehyung bit the other's lips hard. But Jeongguk fucking smiled and continued his assault.

Few minutes later that felt like eternity, Jeongguk left the omega's lips which was now red and bruised.

"LEAVE ME BASTARD." Taehyung shouted loudly immediately, his all energy drained away after that. He let his tears fall, wetting his cheeks again.

"You know what you said??" Jeongguk coldly asked. Taehyung was looking at his own lap. He saw enough of this.

"You fucking said you will reject me. And you know what it will now lead to for even letting this thought cross your mind?" Jeongguk asked.

Taehyung didn't bulge at all until he felt two pairs of lips on his neck again.

His hands were badly bruised too in the attempt of freeing his hands.

A loud yelp left his lips when he felt teeth getting buried inside his neck. A drop of tear left his parted lips as he felt his blood being sucked out.

And whatever happened next he didn't know as his surrounding turned black soon enough.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Jeongguk marked him guys.
What you think will happen next??