Ch - Twelve (12)

Ignore the mistakes

Unedited

"But if you want we can do what we want." Hyebin replied, Taehyung's eyes went a little wide at the other's remark.

Taehyung looked infront at Hyebin to notice if there's any glint of joke in his expression but there's none. The other chuckled lightly looking at the omega's pretty blue eyes looking at him..

"Say do you want to?" Hyebin asked once again. Taehyung really wanted to go away but this alpha was still a stranger to him and the trust issues he got for alpha's wasn't helping him. He doesn't trust anyone anymore.

"I-I still don't know y-you." Taehyung shyly said. It's the truth and the alpha understands. If he was in the omega's place, he wouldn't have trusted someone so easily too.

"I can understand, Taehyung. It's alright. Take your time and one thing, you can stay here hidden if you want." Taehyung looked at the alpha immediately. No, he can't possibly stay here and again be a burden to someone. He needs to face the outside world.

"N-no. I can't do that. You're letting an unknown omega to stay with you for one night, that's enough for me. I will be always grateful to you, Hyebin-shi." Taehyung softly muttered, a smile was plastered on his face.

Hyebin shaked his head, as the omega didn't understand why the other's face saddened a bit.

"You're still not known to the outside world, Taehyung. It's cruel- the alpha always gets the right justice but not the lower ranks. Here, rapes are normalised if you're an omega. People will always think you are here to satisfy them and that's the reality of omegas in the outside world.

If you wear revealing clothes, they will say you're trying to seduce them, if you wear comfortable clothes, they will say you're ugly and not for this world. They are cruel, Taehyung and looking at you, I can really tell that peoples are already taking advantage of your innocent self." Hyebin paused. As an Alpha all this disgusts him. He can never see omega's like the outside world sees them. He respects them, he thinks the omegas should also have a life.

Taehyung knew all this but what could he do? And now also he can't do anything because he didn't get anyone right now to help him- if he be honest about his known people, there's none to safe him..

"Taehyung!" Hyebin called again, gaining the omega's diverted attention towards him.

The alpha strengthened his position on the couch, as he looked directly at the omega.

"You can always stay here. I-I don't want you to end up like my mom, Taehyung." Hyebin said, couldn't look at the omega's eyes anymore.

"M-mom?"

"My mom was like you, Tae. Innocent and pretty but who knew this will only be the cause of her life." Hyebin's sad chuckled rang inside the omega's ears. He could feel the other's pain.

"I am sorry." Taehyung replied, looking down.

"Not your fault. But i don't want you to get through the same hell. You don't have to believe me so soon. Just stay here and safe yourself till you decide to escape from here- with me." Taehyung's gaze softened a little when the Alpha smiled at him. He didn't forget to return the smile.

"You should take rest now." Taehyung nodded his head and curled up on the bed a little to lay down, covering the thick duvet on himself.

Hyebin turned off the lamb light a little and laid down on the couch. He didn't know why he was letting himself mess up with his past again but this time he won't let to ruin another life. No, still he's alive he will talk for the truth only.

~~~~~~~

"Mom!" Jeongguk called, eyes were tired as he let his body fall on the sofa. Within few seconds, the same woman, wearing pearl jewellery came into view.

"Couldn't find him?" Mira asked, gaining a nod from the Trueblood.

Jeongguk raised his head, a calm demeanor was suddenly around him.

"I know his scent and I also know which way he went." Jeongguk answered as Mira got shocked a little.

"Why didn't you take him then?"

"It's Bulsan outskirt, mom. And there's only one person who stays there." Jeongguk replied. Mira's eyes widened when she guessed it.

"You think Taehyung's there?" Mira shockingly said, gaining a nod from the Trueblood again.

"He will surely help him, mom. And taking Taehyung from there is way too difficult. It's his area and without his permission, we won't be able to even enter that place." Jeongguk's eyes frowned as he again fell back on the sofa. Mira sat down on the sofa too, too exhausted with all the scenes the omega was creating.

"Let him stay there then, Gguk!"

"NO! HE WON'T STAY THERE." Jeongguk suddenly stood up, voice raised. Mira startled a bit at the voice of the Trueblood.

"G-gguk."

"I found him, mom. He's mine, my property, my omega and all mine. Only mine! And from childhood that motherfucker is busy on taking whatever is mine. But this time i won't let go. Taehyung will be mine only." Jeongguk growled, his veins popping in anger. He won't let the other have the omega.

But something stirred in Mira. Her face was full of horror. This wasn't going the right way at all. Jeongguk shouldn't think of the omega..

"You're forgetting your promise, Jeongguk." Mira said, now too standing up from the sofa. Her fear was real. He can't let Jeongguk be in some other's control.

"I am not. You said i will throw him away once he give me the pups. Until then he's mine." Jeongguk said, voice a bit cold which was never against his mom. Mira's heart rate was fastening more at the way Jeongguk was responding to her. She will lose everything if she loses Jeongguk.

"Gguk! Try to understand. What if it won't work?" Mira gulped down her dry throat and again tried to make the dumb Trueblood understand her.

Yes, for her Jeongguk was nothing but dumb and blind. She only wants Jeongguk to be this dumb and blind as always. He was a puppet- Puppet of his step mother.

"What you mean?" Jeongguk asked, turning around to face his mom.

"What if he won't get pregnant? It might not work for the first time." Mira said. Jeongguk got into a deep thought. Yes, it can be possible.

Jeongguk came out of his thoughts to look at Mira who nodded at the Trueblood, an evilness radiating from the woman and transferring to the Trueblood.

"I will try again then." Jeongguk said firmly. Mira felt like slapping the dumb alpha infront of her right now. But she kept her calm composure. "You don't need to Jeongguk. I will get you one omega. Let him go." Mira hurriedly said.

"I only want him to give birth of my pups, mom. And i will bring him back to breed him again and again." Saying that Jeongguk ran back upstairs, leaving a frightening woman whose hands were shaking.

She needed to do something. Killing the omega was a better option.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||••••••••|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Sorry for updating late. I was busy and will be in the coming days too but I will try to update two times in a week atleast.

P.s : And one thing, please don't judge this book before I complete writing it. I neither said Taekook will end up together nor said they won't.

Anything can happen but you will get appropriate reason for every stuffs.