Ch - Twenty (20)

Ignore the mistakes

Jeongguk's eyes jolted straight at Yoongi who was lowkey smirking behind his cold demeanor which the Trueblood knew very well.

Giving away a club of his own can cause lots of damages to them but he needed to do something regarding it. So, he thought of it and came to a conclusion that his club named as 'joker' will officially belong to Min Yoongi too. A part of its profit will be given to Yoongi.

"Alright. Am accepting it since I like the way you roam around." Yoongi stood up, as he shaked his hands with the Trueblood. Mira was disheartening looking at both of them. Her mind playing different games.

"Boss!"

"Let's go." Yoongi didn't wait for Felix as he ran out of the mansion. He already wasted a lot of time speaking about something unimportant for the time being.

He goes over priority. Giving time for something which isn't important for that time being makes him feel like he wasted a lot of his precious time and he hates it.

Time is valuable and shouldn't wasted on doing shits.

Yoongi was half-way the house where he was going, his heart beating crazily. He will get to see his brother there, can again entangle him within his hold, ask him about his problems and unroot all the problems for him.

The love Yoongi has for Taehyung is different, different because you can't imagine what he can do for Taehyung--- for the omega whom his parents didn't care about. Yoongi was the only one caring about him when he was thrown to the prostitute at such young age to grow up. Yoongi saved him but that made him totally move away from Taehyung, leave him alone in the world to build himself stronger- more stronger so that he can save his brother easily.

Yoongi's eyes sparkled a little when Felix said that they reached.

Yoongi immediately opened the car door. The inner happiness of his was back. He felt like quickly jumping towards his omega brother, hug him and hide him from this cruel world.

He just hope Taehyung doesn't hate him for leaving him alone.

Felix knocked on the door of the medium sized house- well it looks quite decent from outside.

The door was opened within few seconds and it was opened by a lady- who was probably in her 40's.

"Yes, how can I help you?" The lady asked, hands holding a pair of keys. Yoongi looked at Felix who nodded his head. "We want to meet Kim Taehyung."

As soon as Felix said that the woman was ready to close the door but Felix stopped that with his hand. "Let go. He doesn't live here--- Rather never bring him back in his hell again."The woman spoke the last line in a whisper.

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed at that.

"What do you mean by he's not here? Isn't he married to the-" Yoongi couldn't complete his sentence when another voice interrupted the conversation.

"Who's their aunt?"

That's when Yoongi's eyes fell on another figure standing behind, wearing black suits and was just fixing his watch.

Seojun came forward and opened the door a little wide. The woman was no more standing there.

"Yes? Who are you all?" The man asked, his firm voice was sounding too rude to Yoongi because he wasn't used to this type of disrespect. Everybody either spoke to him softly or they don't find themselves breathing on the Earth anymore.

But Yoongi let this man go because he knew who he was.

"Kim Seojun, aren't you?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, I am. What you want?" Seojun replied already bored with all this.

"Where is Kim Taehyung?" Felix asked this time knowing the man infront is making their boss angry by talking like that.

"Who even are you? And why will I tell you where he is?" Seojun annoyingly asked, being fed up with everything.

An unknown man asking about the boy he's searching for. Isn't it funny?

"Just tell me."

"No"

There's no more exchange of words because the other man was speechless looking at the gun pointed towards his head. The pale man with black coloured dress engulfing him completely was holding the gun at him so firmly that Seojun had to gulp.

"I don't repeat myself. Where is he?" Yoongi spoke, voice calm and composed even though he was more than furious.

Searching for his brother years after years and now one motherfucker was denying to even answer his question even though he has the damn answer. How dare he?

"P-please listen to me. P-put that gun down and we can talk inside. Y-yeah?" Seojun shuttered but managed to say somehow. He knew he fucked up with the wrong person and any wrong move can end his life right there. He should have just listened to his gut feelings when he first looked at the scary man all in black. He should have known the other was a dangerous man.

"Could have say that first you know?" Yoongi shrugged, lowering the gun on his hand before putting it back inside his long coat.

"C-come inside." Seojun uttered moving instead while the two men just followed him and sat on the sofa even before Seojun could place his bum on the sofa.

"So-"

"Don't waste my time and spill out everything." Yoongi boringly said but nobody knows what was going on inside him. His eyes were furiously roaming inside the whole house, probably searching for his omega brother.

"He's not here, Sir." Seojun said, a sigh left his lips.

"You are saying your husband don't stay with you? Huh?" Yoongi spoke when seojun shaked his head at him.

"He used to live here-"

"Where is he then?" Yoongi interrupted again.

"Someone kidnapped him." As soon as the words left the other's mouth a loud slap echoed in the room.

"You fucking mean he got kidnapped and here you're staying in your home and enjoying your outings?" Yoongi shouted, eyes bulging out at the sudden anger he was feeling. He felt like his world crushed right infront of him.

If said Seojun wasn't angry then it would be wrong. He was angry but he didn't dare to say anything.

"Search? Why will I search when I know where he is?" Seojun uttered, voice a little angry.

"Fucker! You know it still-

"He got fucking kidnapped by Jeon Jeongguk." Seojun screamed, veins popping at the stress.

And the hall became dreadly silent. Only the harsh pants of seojun was heard.

Yoongi was looking at nowhere but the white tiles of the floor, brain spinning a little.

"What you said?" Yoongi asked again, couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Jeongguk took him because I couldn't repay back his money at time." Seojun spoke but before he could speak, he saw the man walking away- a fear engulfing Seojun more.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||•••••|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

My exams are starting soon. Probably won't be updating for two weeks.

Have a nice day you all.
Stay safe❤️

And thank you for 10k reads so soon. 💟