Ch - sixteen (16)

"I am not liking this mom. This is fucking ruining my head." Jeongguk screamed, hands tightening on the sofa as his eyes were deep red from the anger he was feeling right then. It was overshadowing all his senses and was trying to control him.

Mira was sitting beside him, calm demeanor as always. She never speaks any unnecessary word.

"He fucking took my omega." Jeongguk's loud voice was ringing inside the mansion but little did he know his own mom was happy at his failure of getting the omega back.

"Forget about him, Gguk." Mira finally said, hands slowly rubbing the Trueblood's hand as a signature of calming the other.

"I can't." Jeongguk sighed.

"Why?" Mira asked, frustration was clear in her tone. She wanted to slap Jeongguk for real.

"I don't know. But he's mine, mom. Either it will be me with him or no-one else." Jeongguk gritted his teeth, remembering how Taehyung was holding hyebin's shirt from behind.

Was he so scary to the omega?

"So you're breaking your promise?" Mira said, her voice faked a sad tone and it made the Trueblood weak as usual. Jeongguk looked at his mom immediately, his angry gaze fell down so soon. "No mom. How can I?" Jeongguk desperately said, now kneeling down on his knees infront of his sitting mom.

"Then why aren't you forgetting about that piece of shit?" Mira asked, still looking down as if she was hurt.

Jeongguk stood up, a sudden anger rose inside him hearing his mom calling the omega such names. He also did but it's alright because it's him. Nobody else can say anything about his omega. Nobody!

"Don't call him that." Jeongguk whispered, voice barely reaching till Mira but the woman managed to hear what the other said.

"You can't get him back from Hyebin. You know that too right?" Mira said, rubbing her own forehead to calm herself down.

"I can. I will take back my omega." Jeongguk said firmly, making Mira gulp so hard.

-----------------

"Wait a lil more taetae, hyung is coming to take you with him. Just a bit more, baby." The silver haired man said, gazing over a picture of a 5 years old kid, eyes tearing on it's own.

"Boss!" A voice was heard as the other looked sideways, wiping his own tears with the back of his hand.

"We will reach anytime soon." The voice spoke again.

"Tell Hoseok to search everything about my bear." The man nodded and turned around to go but got stopped again. "And Jimin, make sure to tell Jeon Jeongguk that we arrived." Jimin, the guy nodded.

"Mr Jeon said he kept few of his men to take us to his mansion safely." The silver haired man nodded his head again and Jimin left the compartment.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||•••••••|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

This was an already written chapter so am publishing this since many of you are asking for it.

Read the current message i left on my message board to understand the delay of updates.
Thank you!