Ch - Six(6)

Ignore the mistakes-

"You look gorgeous, sweetheart." Jeongguk exclaimed as soon as his eyes fell on the beautiful omega. He never saw such a beauty before. His every features were enough to make the Trueblood crazy.

Taehyung got a little flustered with it and looked down to not show his blushy cheeks. Jeongguk chuckled lightly before slamming the omega with his black car in a second.

This made the omega gasp so loudly as the cold surface of the car touched his bare back, giving him shiver all round his body.

Taehyung gulped as he saw the alpha's face too close to his own, the other's sandalwood scent was hitting his nose and he felt it quite arousal.

"You looking like this makes me do things to you." Jeongguk whispered with his deep voice near the other's ear. Taehyung jolted, closing his eyes with the not so beautiful scene.

"A-alpha." Taehyung struggled to say inbetween his shutters.

"Jeongguk. Call me Jeongguk." Jeongguk stated as he placed a wet kiss on the omega's neck whose body reacted at it making his eyes go wide.

"D-don't."

"Don't? Are you sure, baby?" Jeongguk chuckled as he spoke through the other's neck which he was busy kissing softly.

"Ahh~"

"Found it." Jeongguk got excited as he found the omega's most vulnerable part of his neck.

The future mark of the Trueblood was awaiting there.

Taehyung whimpered, holding the black car behind him as he let the alpha continue whatever assault he was doing on the other.

The omega's eyes were closed which didn't make him realise that the alpha was no more kissing and licking his neck but was looking at his pretty face.

"Are you expecting a kiss?" Jeongguk suddenly questioned which made the omega to open his eyes, his mouth agap, finding no words coming out of it.

"Get inside, Darling. Let me take you somewhere." Jeongguk spoke as he let the omega sit in the front sit and carefully tied the seatbelt.

The ride was a little awkward as no one spoke anything. The Omega was busy looking outside, his left hand kept rubbing the part the alpha was kissing earlier, feeling a little strange when he liked what the other did with him. Did he think he liked it?

It was wrong right? For god's sake, he's married and already have an Alpha. How come he liked another's alpha's touch? It was so wrong for him. Even though he despise Seojun but that doesn't mean he will look for another alpha. He won't do that until he's officially not with Seojun anymore. Legally he was still the other's husband, other's omega. No matter what Jeongguk says, the omega was still not 'his' and maybe the omega won't let it ever happen too.

They reached earlier than what Taehyung thought. The door got opened as he felt a hand, asking for him to hold. Taehyung hesitated but nevertheless gave his hand to the other, who gently hold the other's hand, with his thumb caressing it softly.

The Omega looked away- this feelings shouldn't come. He shouldn't like what the Trueblood was doing to him. No!

"Let's go." Jeongguk softly said as he started walking holding the omega's hand.

All Taehyung could see was a big store with the name lightning on the top as 'CELINE'

"W-wha-"

"Welcome to Celine, Sir. Please come this way." A young lady came forward with a bright smile interrupting the omega who was going to ask something.