Ch - Fifteen (15)

Important chapter...
Idk whether you will understand this story or not if you skip this chapter :)

-------------

"Don't worry tae. I will make sure he won't come near this cottage anymore." Hyebin said, putting on hot pouch on the omega's neck. The five fingerprint of Jeongguk were imprinted there by the tight grip of his hand earlier.

"It's alright. You don't have to-"

"I want to tae. He isn't good." The Trueblood replied, putting the pouch on the other spot of the neck of the omega who was feeling relieved by the hot sensation.

"How you know him, Hyebin?" Taehyung asked, now holding the pouch on his hands. Hyebin sat straight, feeling all those flashbacks coming back.

He hated those. He hated how vulnerable he was, how pathetic he was that he couldn't save his own mother.

"Hey!" Taehyung softly called when he saw the other spacing out suddenly. "He's my brother, tae." Hyebin replied and looked at the omega, curious to see the other's reaction but didn't find any. The omega wasn't surprised at all.

"You aren't looking surprised, tae." Hyebin chuckled, removing his gaze from the other and looked down at his lap, hiding an unbearable pain inside his heart which suddenly got triggered due to the flashback he was getting by discussing on the topic he promised not to recall ever.

But see him, ready to explain everything to the omega but why not? If all this could help someone, he's ready to sacrifice this time.

"I knew." Taehyung sighed, letting his hands fall on the side as it was paining due to holding the pouch so long.

"So why aren't you with them?" Taehyung asked, now facing the other with full concentration. He needed to know what actually made the Trueblood away from his own family and to live alone in this abandoned forest.

There wasn't any response so Taehyung thought he did mistake by asking him about all this. This might be a sensitive topic for the other. As he was about to say something, the other started speaking.

"It was 9 years ago, I was 12 then." Hyebin paused, taking a deep breath before continuing. "My mom died." A huge part of his heart pained on uttering the sentence that he held the cover of the bed. Taehyung noticed the trouble the other was having even by saying the story. He can feel how much the Trueblood endured.

Taehyung softly placed his both hands on the other's who opened his closed eyes to look at the touch and then looked at the omega who was slightly smiling at the other. "It's alright. You don't have to tell if you're not alright with it, Hyebin." Taehyung softly uttered, hands still touching the other's cold hand.

"No, it's just I feel pathetic. But anyways, i can surely tell you tae." Hyebin replied smiling at the omega who smiled back at the other. The boxy smile of the other gave a slight heartattack to the Trueblood. He coughed when he caught himself staring a little long at the omega's smile.

"So, it's that she was being killed. There was a attack of rogue at that time. My father, Jeon Jungwan was the head alpha at that time. I was 12 and Jeongguk was 15. We both used to be quiet close that time." Hyebin said, eyes wondering into those days we could no more feel. All left between both the brothers was envy, misunderstanding and lot's of hate.

"Then what made you two like this?" Taehyung asked, hoping to get to know more about this. He was feeling impatient to know it all because he's tensed what if the Trueblood will leave the story here only.

But the other continued.

"It was a huge conspiracy, Taehyung. Jeongguk changed after that day. The rouges attacked my mom who was protecting Jeongguk and i was in my father's grip. They demanded my mom to come with them if they want Jeongguk and me to stay alive. And as an falling angel she obeyed it. Mother's love afterall can defeat any other love." Hyebin said, smiling at the way his mother stood up for both of them at that time.

"My father was a coward. He ran away leaving me and Jeongguk alone and the rouges took my mom with them. Jeongguk saw that and he ran after my father and I went after him. When we reached, the rouges were holding my father and my mom was lying dead there." Hyebin paused, standing up from the bed and drank the glass of water placed on the table.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung's concerned voice made the other happily nod.

"Then come Jeon Mira. She was my mom's bestfriend. She came with her pack members and saved my father and Jeongguk too. But-"

Hyebin paused again, hands got fisted at the sudden anger he was feeling.

"B-but?"

"But that bitch said it was my mom's plan. She made a assassin to tell that my mom planned all this inorder to rule the pack and that she helped them." Hyebin angrily said, gripping the table inbetween his fist. Taehyung stood up as well as he placed his hand on the other's shoulder. He can fell what the other felt that time.

"So my dad and Jeongguk trusted her and she made the whole pack to trust her fake made story. After few months, Dad decided to marry her." Hyebin sighed now facing the omega.

"Tae, believe me. I just want to help you. I don't want any of this to happen to you. They accepted whatever shit Mira spilled just because my mom was an omega, a lower rank. They think omegas are at fault always. Mira did all this. She made Jeongguk and Dad to dance on her command and then slowly taught Jeongguk to see omegas as a piece of shit, low rank and all. He was not like this, Tae. He wasn't-" Hyebin's voice broke a little at last and he turned around. He didn't want the other to see the stupid tears falling from this eyes.

Taehyung's eyes softened as he tried to make the other face him. "Please t-tae, I don't want you to see me cry." Hyebin said sniffing.

"It's alright. You can cry infront of me. Just because you are an Alpha it doesn't mean you can't cry, Hyebin. Just let it out, okay?" Taehyung softly spoke and within second the other turned around, hands got wrapped around the other's back as he snuggled the omega more to his more body. He needed the hug that time and Taehyung knew it.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||•••••••|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||