Ch- Four(4)

Unedited-

"Why? Didn't you lie to him to breed him with your pups?" Mira asked, now smirking widely thinking she caught her son red handed not knowing she gave a big idea to Jeongguk to keep the omega to himself

Forever!

Jeongguk's eyes widened as he got an idea which will definitely work.

"Yes you're right. Get Aera out of the house and tell her not to come back till I ask." Jeongguk stated, now standing up from the sofa and put his hands inside his pocket.

"Aera is missing since last night." Mira informed as she focused on Jeongguk's expression which suddenly turned a little relieve.

"Where's she?" Jeongguk asked unmindfully. Not that he cares, he never did.

"Didn't try to find her. We don't need her, Jeongguk. You got yourself an omega. Make use of it. Nobody needs to know that your child weren't from your wife but from an omega." Mira said as she sipped her coffee from her cup, making an pleasurable expression as if she liked the coffee so much.

Jeongguk looked at his Mom and smirked internally before going towards the stairs inorder to meet his omega.

On the other hand, Taehyung was blissful to see such a beautiful room allotted for him only. He never saw such big room. He carefully placed himself on the bed, which bounced instantly. Lydia was there watching the omega with fond eyes.

"A-am i really going to stay here?" Taehyung asked, feeling overwhelmed at the thoughts. Mostly he used to spend his night sleeping on their hard couch as he wasn't allowed to sleep on the bed with his alpha.

Seojun told him that to sleep on the bed, he needs to give himself to the other. Taehyung would better sleep on the hard couch rather than letting the cruel Alpha to touch him.

He never allowed that and very luckily the Alpha never forced him until the incident happened few days back but the omega got saved somehow by the sudden call.

"Yes sir. This is your room from now on." Lydia replied, smiling politely at the omega who finally noticed the girl closely. The girl was very pretty with two moles on her cheeks, her blonde hair and her light makeover was making her look more decent and beautiful.

"A-are you an a-alpha?" Taehyung finally asked with lot's of courage. Not like he was afraid of her but of their Master.

"Yes. I am a female alpha, sir." Lydia answered as she bowed her head politely again. Taehyung felt a bit awkward with the sudden respect and with the 'sir'.

"Please call me Taehyung. Am fine with it." Taehyung said as he slowly stood up from the bed and moved towards the big picture on the wall which was of a pretty scenery.

"Ah no no sir. I am not allowed to do so." Lydia nervously said as she looked at the pretty Omega looking at the scenery with so adoration.

"Why's so?" Taehyung asked but his eyes were still roaming around the picture on the wall.

"Because I said so, Darling." The Omega felt the familiar voice again and turned around with a fearful expression.

"You can go for now, Lydia." Jeongguk coldly spoke, not even removing his gaze from the two blue orbs of the other.

Taehyung gulped feeling suddenly uncomfortable with the thought of staying with the Alpha alone even for one minute.

"So, did you like it?" Jeongguk asked as he removed his gaze from the omega and sat on the bed.

"Y-yes." The Omega softly replied, looking down at his feet finding it more interesting rather than replying to the Alpha.

"Do you mind if i stay with you?" The Omega internally panicked as soon as he heard the Alpha's word.

Jeongguk looked at the omega's discomfort eyes and soon burst out laughing.

"Look at yourself, Darling. You're scared just by hearing me stay with you? Then what would you do when you will scream my name all night?" Jeongguk asked with a mocking voice.

"W-what do you m-mean?" Taehyung asked as he shivered thinking about all those the Trueblood was spilling. He was feeling disgusted at the point. And a true fear was engulfing him slowly.

Jeongguk stood up as he started moving towards the omega who took slow steps backwards not until there was no space to move, feeling himself being caged by the Alpha and the grey wall behind him.

"A-alpha." Taehyung shivered. He never liked any close proximity with any alpha's whom he didn't find comfortable for him and Jeongguk was one of them who never let the omega feel comfortable at his presence.

"Aren't you the prettiest omega? Huh? My omega!" Jeongguk's voice was deep as the omega felt a light touch on his waist before feeling the grip tightening.

"P-please. L-let me g-go." Taehyung cried. He wasn't liking all this. Not at all.

"Let you go? Such a beauty? Do I look that insane to you?" Jeongguk chuckled as he nuzzled the other's neck, trying to smell the other. Taehyung jolted, his eyes widened.

"N-no! P-please." The Omega cried softly, trying to control himself from crying out loud. He wasn't feeling good.

"Should I mark you, my omega?" Jeongguk asked, a smile plastering on his lips which frightened the omega so much that he started shaking. His legs were about to give up when Jeongguk increased the gap between them and moved away from the omega, turning his back, ready to go.

"Don't think I will force you to get marked. Lot's are waiting to get marked by me. Don't think so low of me. I won't mark you without your consent." Jeongguk said with his cold voice and left the room leaving the panting omega to fall on the floor.

"Consent? Nah I don't care about it. I just need your pure heart all by myself, Taehyung. You need to be mine as you're meant to be. And for that I have to make you trust me. Till then I won't do anything without your likings. Just till the day comes." Jeongguk whispered, his eyes darkened as he started walking away from the omega's room.

That night, the omega locked himself to his room before eating his dinner bought by Lydia. He just wanted to disappear from this world if that's possible.

|||||||||||||||||||•••••••|||||||||||||||||||

Consider the short chapters for now. My time is kinda limited. Please do understand and share your thoughts.
I will like to know how much you're liking this story till now. 🙈

Thank you💜