Ch - Eighteen (18)

Sorry for the mistakes.

Unedited~

"Would you then like me?" Taehyung's thoughts completely broke, head snapped immediately at the other who never looked away from the other.

Taehyung was shocked.

Loving someone wasn't easy- not when he never know what love is, what it represents.

Taehyung gulped, finding himself in such a situation wasn't really easy for him to escape from. Hyebin got that he said a little too much.

"I-i mean just asking. What you would say about this?" Hyebin asked, interrupting both of their thoughts because it might lead them to somewhere unknown, somewhere deep and it can cause trouble.

Taehyung laughed a little, trying to clear the awkward atmosphere they both created suddenly- or rather Hyebin's question created.

"I probably would say- yes?" Taehyung said, a tint of joke was there behind the sentence since he didn't take it seriously. How come Hyebin will think about him like this? Is it possible? For Taehyung, it's not possible.

Hyebin chuckled too.

"Let's go inside? It's dark already." Hyebin said standing up followed by the omega behind.

"Yeah. Right." Taehyung replied, heading towards the small cottage they stay. Tho it's not near to small for the omega because it was enough spacious for more than seven people to stay for.

~~~~~~

"Long time no see, friend." The brown haired boy, sitting across the Trueblood said. His moon shaped eyes showing the smile he showcased through the sentence.

Jeongguk gathered up his laziness as he gave back the smile.

"Yes." Jeongguk replied, now concentrating on the boy infront of him.

"How come you remember me, Jeongguk?" The boy said, a sarcastic laugh left his lips as he took a sip of his own coffee, later made a face of satisfaction as if the coffee turned his every single nerves.

"Well yeah. Was too busy lately." Jeongguk replied, not liking how the other mockingly said the sentence. But nevermind, Jeon Jeongguk never call for anyone without any reason.

"I just need your help." Jeongguk pointingly said without hiding anything which he wasn't planning too.

"How can I help the pack leader?" The man asked, eyes lingering on the designated coffee cup. Before jeongguk would say anything, the boy gasped. "Don't say I have to kill someone for the leader."

"No." Jeongguk immediately replied, eyes showing no emotions as usual. "Here you need to just befriend someone and bring him to me." Jeongguk added which made the other scoff at him.

"Are you giving Park Jimin such an useless work? I am chosen to secretly kill people not to make them my fucking friend, Jeon." Jimin scoffed again, blowing his hair as a sign that he's irritated with the work for what he was chosen for.

"In return you will get anything you want." Jeongguk uttered. He knew this was enough to make the other agree quickly.

"Really?" Jimin jumped at the other's word, excitement blinded him totally.

Jeongguk nodded simply.

"Make me your pack leader?" Jeongguk's head snapped at the other, a dead glare fell on the brown haired boy who smiled sheepishly while mumbling he was just joking.

"I will ask what i want- later." Jimin said, taking another sip from his coffee cup unlike Jeongguk who didn't even look at the coffee for once too. He was here for a big work not to drink coffee with his so called friend.