Ch - Three(3)

Unedited-

"Where are you taking me?" That's the only word spoke in the whole journey by the brown haired boy.

"Somewhere you belongs." Jeongguk smoothly spoke without removing his gaze from the front.

The omega's pretty eyes got filled with water, a new fear engulfed him again. Was he going to a worse place than where he was?

Jeongguk noticed the sudden discomfort of the other but remained to keep quiet till their journey ends. He was not a big fan of talking. The pretty boy already made him do many unexpected stuffs and he didn't want to continue them anymore.

It took them almost one hour to reach the mansion. The mansion which was beyond the omega's imagination. He never imagined such a big house ever existed but what he never ever thought in his dream too that he was going to stay there.

"Follow me." Jeongguk said, as he was observing the stunned omega for few seconds.

Taehyung hesitantly started following the other when he looked all those scary alphas behind him, guiding them.

He thought, being with Jeongguk was far better.

Jeongguk used his side eyes to keep a look at the omega who seemed lost by the huge entrance of the mansion.

Jeongguk stopped walking long ago and stood in the middle which made the omega bump into his broad back, making him stumble few steps back. He immediately lowered his head mumbling a small 'sorry', afraid to make the alpha angry unnecessarily.

Jeongguk lifted his chin which was lowered in order to ask for an apology. Jeongguk felt a little angry on the behaviour.

"Don't ever apologize for everything, do you understand me?" Jeongguk sternly spoke as the omega opened his eyes and looked at the other's bloody red orbs looking straight at his deep blue orbs. He felt the same shiver by the proximity.

"I am sorry." Taehyung mumbled again unknowingly which made the alpha raise his one eyebrow. Taehyung instantly understood what he did so he rather chose to keep quiet.

"This is my mansion and now yours too. Just make sure you don't go out without my permission. Is it understandable, my omega?" Jeongguk asked with his deep voice. The 'my omega' sounded so possessive that the omega for one second forgot that this alpha infront of him wasn't his husband.

Taehyung nodded as he invaded his gaze from looking at the Alpha who wasn't ready to look away from his omega.

"Momm!" Jeongguk called as he sat on the sofa not before letting Taehyung seat.

Almost within 30 seconds, the omega saw a woman coming out from the inner house of the mansion. She looked quite rich, classy yet dangerous to the omega. Her eyes instantly fell on the new member bought by her step son.

"Who's this pretty thing, Jeongguk?" Mira asked, hands trying to touch the other's soft skin but was slapped away by the alpha.

"Don't touch my omega, Mom." Jeongguk growled feeling a bit uneasy on seeing someone going to touch his omega.

"Your omega? Did you forget you're mar-"

"Will you please SHUT UP?" Jeongguk glared at his mom, signing her to keep quiet.

Mira immediately closed her mouth, getting the thing and a smirk got plastered on her face.

"Darling, why don't you go after Lydia? She will show you your room. What do you say?" Jeongguk softly asked which made everyone shocked as hell. No way in hell, the alpha ever was so soft spoken person. He was either rude or not talkative at all person.

"L-lydia?" Taehyung asked, a bit confused with the name he just heard.

"Yes! She will look after you from today." Jeongguk informed as a girl in her twenties came forward from the group of maids lining there. The omega's eyes widened when he noticed the girl was an Alpha.

"You know what you have to do, right?" Jeongguk asked as he immediately earned a rapid nod from the girl.

"Follow me, Sir." Lydia softly said which made the omega follow her with slow steps not before checking the alpha's expression.

As soon as both of them disappeared up the stairs, Mira looked at his son and sat on the sofa, crossing her legs.

"What's the plan this time?" Mira asked as Jeongguk seemed lost in his thoughts.

"Don't tell him about Aera."

"Why's so?"

"No, he shouldn't know that i am married." Jeongguk simply said with lot's of thoughts in his mind.

Mira frowned her eyebrows in confusion.

"If you are planning for pups from him then I would definitely not tell him about Aera." Mira answered now slowly getting the idea of his son.

"Pups?" Jeongguk asked, a bit confused about what his mother just told.

"Why? Didn't you lie to him to breed him with your pups?" Mira asked, now smirking widely thinking she caught her son red handed not knowing she gave a big idea to Jeongguk to keep the omega to himself

Forever!

|||||||||||||||||||||•••••••••••••|||||||||||||||||||||||

Don't be a silent reader. Please share your thoughts so that I can write more.
Thank you 💜