Ch - Ten (10)

Unedited

Ignore the mistakes-

Taehyung's bitter cries are getting all over the room as he never stopped. He got all the pain at all. He can't believe this was the life he was intended to live.

Nobody cared for him- neither his parents.

But there was someone, someone he knew, someone close to him, someone who cares for him, someone who used to understand him, used to look after him but that someone got lost many years ago.

He lost all hope waiting for that someone to come and take him with him. He can't really fit himself in this cruel world. The thing he craves the most is the love of that person, no one ever reciprocated that love ever to him.

The omega never felt such vulnerable. He felt weak for not being able to punish the alpha, sue him and make him rot behind the bar forever. But he wasn't capable to do it without anyone beside him. No, he didn't need help- he needed support.

But soon his cries dried once he heard the unlocking of the door of his room- because before going Jeongguk locked the omega inside his room.

Taehyung waited for the person to come inside. He's no more afraid. What to lose now? He lost everything.

That's why he again saw that disgusting figure whom he hated with all his heart. He never wanted to see the ruthless, merciless and cruel Alpha he ever saw.

"What's my pretty omega doing, hm?" Jeongguk asked, taking few steps towards the sitting omega on the floor. The darkness of the room scared Taehyung that moment so he stood up and retrieved himself back until he met with the wall.

"Are you afraid of me?" Jeongguk softly asked, hands getting closer to hold the omega.

"NO! Stay back. S-stay away!" Taehyung screamed as he jumped on his bed and held the headboard of the bed for support. He wasn't just scared of the Trueblood but disgusted too.

Jeongguk scoffed as he tsked and sat down on the bed.

"I am staying here with you everyday, Omega. What you think? You can stay away from me everyday?" Jeongguk chuckled as he was back facing the omega who he knew was shivering.

Taehyung gathered himself as he saw the door opened. Without thinking of anything, he jumped down from the bed, falling on the floor and in one breath he ran out of the room and closed the door behind him from outside.

"Tae! Taehyung! Open the fucking door right now." Jeongguk screamed, banging on the door loudly. Taehyung's sweaty face got a little smile on looking what he did. But he didn't waste any time and locked the door from outside, running downstairs..

The omega was lucky Mira wasn't anywhere near. He just ran and ran until he came infront of the main gate. His hands started sweating as he moved the door, expecting it to be open for God's sake.

And luckily it was- the door was open. He moved back the door, not daring to look back again. This place was another living hell for him. Seojun never forced him to stay inside but here he got caged like a bird.

"No! Don't stop tae. You need to run." Taehyung said to himself as he was running and running, where he didn't know. The oversized shirt was reaching underneath his knees, covering his thighs completely. His legs were hurting as he was bare foot but he didn't care. He just needed to keep himself safe.

On the other side, Jeongguk was distressed. He was constantly banging on the door but nobody heard him. But after some the banging reached the person's ears whom the alpha was expecting.

"Jeongguk? Son?" Mira cried loudly as she heard her son's voice. She didn't waste any time and opened the door, an enraged Jeongguk followed her outside.