Ch - Seven(7)

"Aera, will you let Jeon go like this?" Minsuk asked while looking at the other standing soundlessly beside him..

"I never understood him, Minsuk. What he wanted, what he wants, what he wished to have all are unknown to me because he never showed his emotions. He do whatever his mother tells him to do just because the old lady once saved him from a wolf pack and gained both his and his father's trust." Aera replied without looking at the other, more interested in counting the stars in the sky.

"So? What his mother and he did to you is never justified by this." Aera smiled as he looked at Minsuk. The moonlight falling on her face, glowing it more.

"I know. But I don't want any fight with them. Jeongguk deep down always waited for his mate. I hope he gets him/her soon." The truth was this. Aera never wanted to be a burden for Jeongguk. All she wanted was the other to be happy.

"And what about you?" Minsuk asked, already knowing what he always wanted.

"I can't be a burden to you too. I will start working again and live by my own. Nobody would like to stay with an infertile beta afterall." Aera smiled. The smile hides many emotions which weren't unknown to the other.

"After all this years, are you saying this? Was i always invisible to you?" Minsuk cried as his eyes left those drop of tears he was holding since the day Aera was married to Jeongguk. The pain was hidden deep down inside his heart which he buried by consoling himself that Jeongguk will make Aera happy but now everything is different and he got to know that Jeongguk is not the one for his Aera. Whatever happens he would like to spend his life with the beta only.

"M-minsuk." Aera whispered as she turned her body towards the other and saw those tears which she never wanted to witness on her presence.

"It's alright. Just know that i always wanted you, no matter what you are. I don't care if you can't give me a baby. We can always adopt one together. We can always make a small family of our own- only you and me."

Aera smiled, resting her head on the other's shoulder.

~~

"Are uh alright, baby??" Mira faked her cries running downstairs when he heard what Jeongguk told.

The acting wasn't on point but being an innocent omega Taehyung didn't get it as usual.

"Here, sit down." Mira made the other sit down on the couch making the omega smile a little.

"Thank-

"Don't. I am like your mom, right? Don't thank me hm?" Mira poutingly said which made Jeongguk cringe hard on her behaviour but he obviously knew the reason behind it.

"Wait here, I will just get something for you to drink." Taehyung nodded as he saw Mira walking towards the kitchen leaving the two alone.

"The foods-" The omega uttered, not looking at the other. He could already feel the stare of the Trueblood.

"It's alright. I will eat them....." Jeongguk paused and bend down on the other's sitting level before holding the omega's chin to make the omega look at him. "Since you picked it up for me." Jeongguk added. A crimson red blush flushed on Taehyung's cheeks as he also felt his ears turning red.

"Here it-" The eye contact broke between them as they heard the voice of Mira who immediately stopped her sentence on looking at the position the two were in.

Jeongguk moved away from the other, smirking at the way the omega looked down. He knew that the omega started having soft spot for him slowly and why not? Apart from forcing Taehyung to stay with them, jeongguk was never like Seojun, never hurted him or asked for what every alpha wants from him.

And there was something which Taehyung could feel whenever he's near Jeongguk. He couldn't understand the feeling because he was 19 and didn't get his first heat yet too.

He got married to Seojun when he was 16 only and he survived through it because he was a teenager and a wolf without any reproductive power then but when Seojun got to know that Taehyung can bear pups from then he started picking up on him.

The omega didn't get his heat but his aunt told him that now he's in the age of bearing pups. When his aunt asked him about the arrival of his first heat, he nodded his head and said that he already got it.

Who knows why he didn't get his heat yet.

The tension lessened when Jeongguk left because there was only Mira standing with a glass of water, an evil smile was on her face.

"Drink this. Alright?" Taehyung nodded as he gulped down the juice from the glass of which he predicted as pomegranate juice and smiled at the other. "Thank you, Mrs Jeon."

"Okay now go and rest in your room. I guess you won't get hungry today." Mira said not knowing she spoke the last sentence loud.

"W-why?" Taehyung ask not understanding what the other said.

"I mean it's been a long day for you right? You might feel more tired and fall asleep that's why. Now go to your room quickly okay?" Taehyung nodded and started walking to his room which was upstairs.

Not until he felt the hotness lingering in his every cell. He buttoned off his shirt as he gasped but still didn't stop moving towards his room..

"Why i c-can't breath p-properly?" The omega gasped as slowly his knees started weakening.

Before he make inside his room, his head spinned and without him understanding, he fell but everything was still alright because he got caught by someone whom he was praying to come. It was Jeongguk.

"Taehyung! Are you alright? What happened?" Jeongguk's brows frowned as he saw the halfly opened eyes of the omega.

"H-help. It's h-hot. J-jeongguk-- t-to your room." Taehyung gasped more but enough for the other to understand. He didn't waste time and took the omega to his room in bridal style.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||•••••••••••||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I was having my final exams. So couldn't update.

Thanks for reading.
Please vote and comment 💜