Ch - Thirteen (13)

The morning was quiet calm yet pleasing as the chirping of birds could be heart and the sound of low wind blowing making soft melodies while hitting the grasses and the leaves of the trees.

The omega's eyes opened as he tried to adjust to the light reaching his pupil before opening them properly. He won't deny that after a long time, he slept without any pain and random thoughts.

"Had a good sleep?" A deep voice was heard as Taehyung jolted on his bed, sitting up immediately only to see the alpha cutting apples on a white embroidered plate.

"Y-yes, thank you." Taehyung shyly said as he did his messy hair with his hands.

"Don't thank me, Taehyung. I am happy that you slept well." Hyebin smiled, walking towards the omega with the plate of apples and handed him the plate.

Taehyung confusedly looked at the other who nodded his head to make him understand that it was for him.

"Have them as breakfast. Groceries aren't done yet so i didn't actually get anything to give you as breakfast." Hyebin embarassedly said. "I love apples btw." Taehyung replied, smiling softly at the other.

"Here's the water. You can freshen up." Taehyung nodded, keeping the plate on the table beside the bed to take the water from the other and went towards the washroom to fresh up.

Hyebin sat down on the bed, a small smile crept on the side of his lips. The omega was really pretty even after waking up.

After few minutes, the omega came out of the washroom, a bright smile was on his face. Hyebin wasn't there inside the room as the omega predicted so he opened the door to go outside too.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Taehyung asked as he saw the alpha sowing the soil. "Just planted some seeds." Hyebin shortly replied, watering the seeds he just sown in there.

Taehyung felt so happy looking at it.

"You like gardening?" Taehyung asked, taking his seat on the bench which was outside the house.

"I love it. It always makes me happy and fresh. Whenever I think i messed up, i always come to this plants. They give me a new reason to start again. Like they do whenever their leaves fall off them and they gets dry. Then oneday again, they start getting their own leaves, fresh and green and that's how they continue their life." Hyebin replied, taking a seat beside the omega who nodded his head smiling at the other.

"So what I want to say is, nothing ends here. We just need the enthusiasm and motivation to start again." Hyebin said. He knows that the omega thinks he don't have anyone but what he needs to understand that he doesn't need anyone to grow. He just need to want it to happen.

"I didn't ask you btw. What about your parents?" Hyebin suddenly asked when he saw the omega wasn't really responding with his voice. But Hyebin loves the omega's sweet yet deep voice and he wants to hear it too..

"They don't live here." Taehyung said, eyes saddened a little at the mention of his parents.

"Do you want to go and see the beauty of this forest?" Hyebin asked, couldn't really take the sad eyes of the omega.

"Sure." Taehyung smiled softly.

~~~~~~

The things weren't going well on the other side. Jeongguk was getting ready to leave for the search of the omega.

"Mom, I will only come home after I get him back." Jeongguk said, hands fisted on the side of his leather pants, hairs falling back revealing his forehead and the blackness of his clothes were glowing his rest of the revealing skin.

Mira fakely smiled as she was having a cup of coffee. Her eyes weren't looking at anything particular as if it was stiffened at the floor.

Jeongguk didn't wait for anything and left the mansion.

Mira's eyes crunched up, a loud laugh left her lips as she sipped again from the cup.

"You can't find him, Jeon. And even if you find him, you will only get his dead body." Mira whispered and broke into laughter to turn back again to her evil smile.

"You think that motherfucker can help you from me, omega?" Jeongguk laughed, hands were dangerously holding the steering of the car, speeding it up step by step as anger was bubbling inside him on the thoughts of his omega spending the night with the person he hated the most in his whole life.

The outskirt of Bulsan was near as he speeded up his car, not caring about anything because the road was clear. The forest area of Bulsan stay lonely during the daylight also because people avoid using that abandoned road when there's already an alternative one.

Jeongguk eyes darkened more as the darkness of the forest engulfed him and his black car.

He knew where he stays-

Where his younger brother stays....

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||•••••••|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Just a filler chapter.
Things gonna mess up again as my brain supported my weird imagination 🙂
Sorry lovelies. It's not yet over...