Ch - Five(5)

The morning came so soon for the omega as he was woken up by the sudden knock on his door, which broke his not so comfortable sleep.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes, yawning cutely before checking his surroundings and finding himself at the unknown place again. Well he thought it was a dream and it will break soon but that didn't happen.

His eyes saddened, feeling pathetic thinking about his life.

But there was the knock again on the door as he slowly stood up and moved towards the closed door. His hands shaking to open it. What if it's the Alpha?

"Sir, please open the door. It's Lydia." Lydia informed as she slowly knocked again on the door and soon the door got opened by the omega.

Lydia smiled, showing her pretty replica which made the omega a little flustered. Well, Lydia was way too pretty for him but what he didn't know that he was way more prettier than any single being.

"Good morning, Sir. It's time for the breakfast. Alpha asked for you downstairs. Please freshen up quickly." Lydia informed, gaining a nod from the omega.

"Please be quick." Taehyung nodded again at her last word before closing the door again. Well, his fear was justified here.

Taehyung took only 10 minutes to get ready, that was to wear a green woollen cardigan and black pair of  jeans underneath. To his surprise, he saw clothes in the closet inside his room. He didn't know whose were those but they fitted him quiet well. Seems like there was someone living here before him.

And the other could be a woman as far as Taehyung predicted looking at the types of clothes.

Finally the omega decided to move downstairs with his slow steps, feeling the sudden urge of going back inside the room and lock himself up. But he couldn't do that.

That's when he felt a pair of the familiar ruby eyes on him and the same woman. Both of them were very much uncomfortable for the omega.

"Here son, sit here." Mira sweetly called the other with a slightly curve lips. Taehyung nodded softly and sat beside the woman, not like he wanted to.

Soon he saw maids bringing him his breakfast. He tried to avoid the Ruby eyes which he felt was constantly staring at him.

"So tell me about yourself, Taehyung? Can I call you with your name?" Mira again asked softly. The Omega felt kind of uneasy but nodded his head with a small smile.

"I-I am Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. My husband is Kim Seoju-"

"ENOUGH!" The Omega as well as Mira got startled with the loud voice. Jeongguk's eyes turned deep red as he forced the omega to look at him.

"Listen here Darling, since I took you here, since your life is in my hand right now, don't fucking think that you belong to someone else. You only belong to Jeon Jeongguk, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Jeongguk growled as the omega looked down, shivering with the voice but again even though Jeongguk used his Alpha voice a little but it didn't affect Taehyung that much. That made Mira look at the omega suspiciously.

Well the slight Alpha voice won't affect a beta so it didn't scare Mira but why not Taehyung? Taehyung was an omega and an omega was supposed to get affected by a simple growl of an Alpha.

"Do you understand, Darling?" Jeongguk asked the omega softly this time when made the other nod his head shakily.

"Get yourself ready. We are going out today." Jeongguk informed and left the table not before looking at Lydia once who nodded her head understanding what the other meant.

As soon as Jeongguk left, Mira thought to take the chance. Moreover the omega looked innocent as hell. She can get lot's of advantage from the other quiet easily.

"So tell me Taehyung, you're married?" Mira asked as the omega looked at the other after so long.

"Y-yes." Taehyung replied. There's an amusement playing within the other's voice as the omega thought by the tone of the lady.

"Did Jeongguk take you from your house infront of your Alpha?" Mira asked, internally smirking at the omega who panicked a little thinking of that day. Thought he wholeheartedly wanted to escape from his so called husband.

Taehyung nodded again looking down.

"But- but why aren't you marked yet?" Mira asked now her eyes roaming around the other's unmarked skin, her brows frowned.

Taehyung panicked and didn't know what to say to the other.

"M-my alpha wasn't ready t-to mark me." Taehyung mentally cursed himself for shuttering. But nevertheless the other didn't seem to question him more about it.

Taehyung signed and was trying to eat his breakfast quickly and move to his room rather than staying here and facing the questions which he avoid the most.

As soon as he finished eating, Lydia took him to his room to make him ready for whatever reason Jeongguk was taking him out.

Taehyung was kind of confused when Lydia chose a glittery dress for him which was too much for his eyes. He never wore such dress before. It was kind of like a top with an uncovered back. It was pretty deep blue in colour. And the pant was plain white jeans which was the most comfortable according to the omega. It wasn't tight fitted and was loose enough to stretch his legs as far as he want.

Lydia did a light makeover to the omega which he first didn't want to but couldn't deny much because Jeongguk ordered the other.

"It's over. You look stunning, Sir." Lydia squeaked loudly when she saw the omega's look. He was looking too pretty to be real. His blue turquoise orbs, his brown hairs curled up covering few parts of his forehead, the light blush on his cheeks and the most enchanting part, his pink shiny lips.

Taehyung gulped looking at himself

Taehyung gulped looking at himself. He was looking pretty for someone who wasn't his husband. He just wished everything to go well.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||••••••••••|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Guess where's Jeongguk taking him... 🤭