You're Chuck Bass

I know Dan doesn't have a lot of fans, but I hope you all stick with me as I take you on this new take of Ella's journey.

3rd Person's POV

"You know that ring was meant for you. He was gonna propose to you on top of the Empire State Building." Serena tells Blair.

"I can't care about that. It doesn't change what he did instead, Jenny Humphrey."

"We know more than anyone how much he hurt. He knows how much he hurt you. That's why he signed over the Empire and everything he owns to me." Ella tells Blair.

"Well, hopefully, you can run it without entering the human flesh trade."

"Blair!" Ella scolds her. "I know brother was an ass to you. No more than that. He was a bastard who did horrible things, but he's about to erase his identity to become someone else, and I'll never see him again. Because he wants nothing to do with his old life. You may hate him, but he's my brother and... I'm not asking you to forgive him. He's on his way to the train station."

"If you're so worried about him, just stop him."

"B, we all know the only one who can do that is you." Serena chimes in. Blair knows they're right but doesn't want to admit it.

"If you'll both excuse me, I have a ball to attend." Serena and Ella follow her out of the store.

"Blair!" Blair keeps moving, so Ella grabs her arm. "My brother almost died holding onto that ring. Because it was his last hope of you." She tries to persuade her again.

"I forgave him...for something that no one else in the world would ever get over. Then he turned around and did the one thing he knew I could never let go." Blair argues.

"But you don't need to forgive him. You don't even need to talk to him again after today. But I know you, and you'll always regret it if you do nothing and just let him disappear." Louis steps out of his car, and Blair turns to face him. She has a choice to make, and no one knows what she'll choose.

"Please, B. If not him. Do it for me. I...I can't lose another person in my life." Ella begs her.

__________________________________
Eva walks towards the train station but stops as she recognizes Ella and Serena from getting out of the car. Still dressed in her ballgown, Blair runs past Eva towards the station, hoping to stop Chuck. Ella and Serena go to join them but stop as they see Eva. "I knew it was too good to be true." Eva says to them. "Who is she?"

In the station, Chuck looks over his papers once more and expects to see Eva but finds Blair instead. They walk slowly towards each other. "Just because you're dressed poorly doesn't mean you're not Chuck Bass." Blair tells him with a slight grin.

"Why would I wanna be him?" There's so much they want to say to each but hurt feelings keep either from opening up

"You should have told me you got shot."