Coming Back From a Scandal

Sorry for the long wait. Since this book is a rewrite it takes me longer to put out new chapters. I don't want them to be the exact same from my other books so I trying to find new ways to portray Ella's story. I hope you all enjoy this update.

From Bart proposing to Lily and her taking her sweet time to make her decision. Our lives have only gotten more complicated. For one thing, Blair has been sleeping with both Chuck and Nate and for a brief moment had a pregnancy scare not knowing who the father was. Luckily for her, the test was negative but she fell from her coveted Queen status at Constance. Which means her followers have now turned their back on her and outed her for things they've done themselves. No matter what she is going through Serena and I will be by her side even if she doesn't want to.

Bart wasn't kidding when he said he wanted us all living together like one big happy normal family. He and Lily purchased a huge Penthouse forcing Chuck and me to live under the same roof other than his hotel for the first time in our lives. I don't know who he is trying to fool but he is far from a family man, but if this is the little game he wants to play, let him.

"I can't believe your brother!" Serena barges into my room unannounced frustrated and in a desperate need of a shower. "He is...seriously how are you related?"

"I ask myself that every day but then I realize we're both assholes and have a weird sense of humor so it makes sense."

"You are nothing like him. He just lit up in my bathroom and it stinks. I couldn't take a shower and now..."

"Eloise we are requested at breakfast get going." Chuck knocks on the door. He leans against the wall and smirks as he continues to smoke his joint. "I love having two sisters now." He winks at us.

"Stop being a pervert." I throw a pillow at him and he dodges it.

"You can get ready in my room. I'll keep him away." I pat Serena's shoulder and head down for breakfast. Chuck lingers but I drag him by his ear and make him come to breakfast.

"I'm not a child!" He complains.

"Then don't act like one." I stop as I spot Eric hiding on the stairs. "What are you doing?" I ask him which startles him.

"I'm hiding from my valet. He wanted to put my socks on for me this morning." Chuck smirks and places his hand on Eric's shoulder. "Your servants are very attentive."

"You should meet Brigita...new Latvian maid." Chuck suggests and I quickly pull Eric away.

"No, he's not meeting her like ever. He's 14 and not you." I remind my brother.

"I should at least show my new brother the ropes of life and..."

"Chuck." I scold him. "Dial it down. It's 7 no need for stripper and hooker talk so early."

"But that's the best part of the morning." Chuck groans.

"Morning father." I greet Bart as I keep Eric away from Chuck. Lily looks so hungover and it almost makes me laugh. It's Tuesday and she went hard on Monday to be shielding herself from the light.

"Morning kids. Where's Serena?" Lily asks as Bart continues to read his paper.

"Ad how is Lily von Bulow today?" Chuck interrupts by kissing her hand.

"Oh, I have a headache. I had a very frustrating conversation  with the wedding planner this morning."

"Well, may I say aggravation becomes you?"

"You may, but I won't believe it." Lily jokes with Chuck and I roll my eyes. Finally, Serena shows up and looks more disheveled than before. "So...first day back at school, huh?" Lily tries to make small talk with us. "Honey, you didn't uh, want to shower?" She asks her daughter. Chuck can't help but chuckle and I kick his shin.