Don't Mess With a Bass

I hated what Blair did to Chuck's relationship with Eva, but at the same time I do love Chuck and Blair together.

3rd Person's POV

Chuck is beaming from ear to ear after announcing his donation to Eva so she could decide what charity deserves the funds. Everyone wants to know more about the woman who stole Chuck Bass' heart and made him such a giving man. "Good work."

"Thanks." Chuck continues to shake people's hands, introducing them to Eva.

"Eva." Blair rushes up to Chuck and grabs his arm. "Would you mind if I had a word with Chuck?" She asks. "It's important."

"Why not, Blair?" Eva is done with Blair's games. "What more can you possibly do to me?"

"Be right back." Chuck kisses Eva and lets Blair lead him away. "What now, to tell me Nate's running a secret drug ring?" Chuck questions Blair.

 "What now, to tell me Nate's running a secret drug ring?" Chuck questions Blair

"Well, if he was, you'd probably make him the CEO of Bass Industries." Blaire fires back.

"You have 20 seconds." Chuck takes his arm from her grip.

"I thought finding out your honey was a hooker would be enough to sway you, but you've just rewarded her for her tricks. Pun intended." Blair lays it out for Chuck.

"Fourteen seconds."

"I didn't wanna tell you because I didn't wanna break your heart. But after hearing your little speech, I feel like I have no choice."

"Seven seconds." Chuck counts down.

"You said Eva didn't know who you were when she fell in love with you, but today, when we went back to your room, I saw something that proves she did."

"I don't believe you, Blair."

"Deny all you want. Then I'd avoid the inside pocket of her suitcase."

"What were you doing in her suitcase?" Chuck questions her.

"Snooping, looking for dirt. But I never thought I'd find your passport."

"That's impossible." Chuck can't believe anything Blair is telling him. "When I woke up, my passport was gone. The muggers took it."

"Or Eva did, the night she found you." Chuck spots Eva in the crowd mingling with guest. "The night she made you her mark." Chuck storms off, not wanting to believe Blair, but he needs to see for himself. Blair is right behind him as he pulls his passport from Eva's bag. Blair fakes sadness as Chuck begins to fall for her lie.

"I'm sorry. I really am." Blair sympathizes with Chuck. "I just thought you should know."

"Chuck." Eva calls out for her boyfriend, shocked to find him with Blair. "There you are."