A Jealous B

I appreciate all of your support through this rewrite. I hope you enjoy this update.

3rd Person's POV

Juliet walks up the stairs to find the girls from Hamilton House gossiping about something. "What's going on? Flash sale on wrap dresses?" She teases them.

"Better. Serena thinks Blair blocked her from getting into Hamilton House and is going Jersey Shore on her ass." Penelope explains.

"And Gossip Girl is streaming it live." Juliet sees the video and is shocked.

"Oh, you couldn't stand my stealing your spotlight!" Serena is seen in the video fighting with Blair.

"Why would Hamilton House want you?"

"While you were at NYU begging for middle-class minions. I had a job!"

"You can't seriously be referring to your..." Juliet takes the phone and hooks it up to the nearby TV.

"We can watch from here." Juliet tells her friends.

"I learned a lot about the issues." Now Serena and Blair's fight is on three TV screens for everyone to see.

"Oh, you mean your daddy issues."

"Oh, like you're so healthy! I love Chuck! I hate Chuck. I love Chuck. I hate Chuck." Serena mocks Blair.

"Oh, and who do you love? Nate, then Dan, then Dan again." Blair fires right back. "Aaron, Gabriel, Carter, Tripp, then Dan again, then Nate again. Did your father finally fix that? Cause he seemed pretty busy giving your mom fake cancer." Serena and Blair now grab for each other's hair.

"I think we've seen enough." Juliet tells the girls. She leads them to the curtain Serena and Blair are fighting behind. "We have to save our sister from that crazy bitch." Juliet pulls back the curtain to find Serena and Blair not fighting but, in fact, filming her for Gossip Girl. Their streamed fight is playing on the TV behind them.

"Turns out I'm not the crazy one." Serena tells her with a smirk on her face.

"Or the bitch." Blair adds as she plays with the hair extension.