2. The Girl In The Shadows

Kol's Pov:

"Come oooon drink it all" i said and the man next to me panted.

"I cant drink more.." he gasped and i frowned.

"Thats impossible mate. I compelled you to do it so" i said and poured the glass with wine.

"No, no more" he repeated and i roled my eyes.

"Then i'm done with you" i said and ripped his heart off.

The woman at the bar gasped and stepped behind.

"How many innocent people you have to kill?" she asked in disgust.

"Until you give me my answer" i said and leaned in. "Tell me how i can bring someone from the deads"

"No! If there was a way, i i wouldnt tell you!" she yelled and i roled my eyes.

I tried carefully to stand up, without stepping on the dead corpses in the bar.

"You know i have been in a situation like this" i said and smirked. "A scared witch and me with some knives" i scoffed and laughed.

"I said i dont know! Leave! You have to accept her death!" she said and my smirk fade away.

I pinned the witch against the wall and gripped her neck.

"I never said she was the person i wanted to bring back"

"Then what you lost Kol?" she gurggled and i let her go.

The witch fell on the ground gasping for air. I stood up and from the bar i took a big bottle of bourbon. Then i opened it and smashed it on the floor next to the witch. She left a small gasp and i smirked.

"Your right. You cant help me" i said and i lit a match, "And thats why you are gonna die"

And then i let the match fall off my hand and a big fire started in the bar. The witch tried to stand up, but with the knife i was holding, i threw it at her stomach and she groaned in pain.

"Davina Claire was her name" i said sharply and looked at her, "Perhaps you can send her greetings from me" i smirked ironically and left quietly from the bar.

I was traveling around the country, searching for a witch who could bring someone from the deads. Since i lost the little witch, i returned back to my old habits. Killing and torturing.

And that was really me. Sometimes i was letting myself to kill anyone who stood in my way and i thought it was pointless to search for a way which could bring back her.

The only thing i had right now was myself and only. And the idea of being alone for the rest of my life was killing me.

But that was how it was going to end, wasnt it? Davina was mortal, someday she would die, it just happened too....fast. But if she was a vampire, she could survive. She could live forever and...

But these thoughts are pointless.

"Are you Kol Mikealson?" i suddenly heard a voice calling my name and turned around.

"Thats how they call me" i said and gazed at the girl who called me. "Who's asking?"

"I'll tell you if you buy me a drink" she smirked and i smirked back.

**********************

"So darling, why you wanted a chat?" i scoffed and she chuckled.

"Oh i was just fascinated by your charm and accent" she said and i snickered.