6. Home

Davina's Pov:

"Rebekah!" I shouted and she turned around with a big smile.

"Hey girl" she grinned and hugged me. "Leaving without saying a goodbye, huh?"

"Well.. At least I have a surprise for you" I smiled and looked at me suspiciously. Then she gasped.

"Don't tell me you found a hot guy with a perfect six pack. By the way, yout trip lasted only for... Two days?" she said and I giggled.

"It...was a special one" I smiled and I saw Klaus watching us from upstairs.

"And here is the girl. How was your trip, love?"

"You really wanna know?" I asked kinda rude, but I didn't mind, I mean, that was Klaus.

"No but I think we have to be... How Elijah calls it?" he said with a fake wonder look and I roled my eyes.

"You mean noble?" said Hayley who walked in that moment.

Hayley is carrying Klaus's child and she moved here recently, well after Kol left. I have noticed Klaus doesn't really care about her as Elijah does. He seems like...he has an interest in her, I'm not sure. But seriously I really don't wanna be a part of this.

"I thought you were at the Bayou" said Klaus and Hayley crossed her arms impatiently.

"Well I was. I have learnt a lot of things about my family but still, it's not enough"

"Umm excuse me, 'happy parents' but I had a talk here" said now Rebekah and both of them looked at us. Hayley smiled at me.

"Hey you are back" she said and I smiled.

"I am" I replied and Klaus chuckled.

"So what was that 'surprise' you said about love?" he asked and I was about to answer when I realized I shouldn't. I just smiled and waited.

"Hello there" I heard and everyone looked at the direction the voice came from.

"Kol!" called Rebekah and quickly walked towards him and hugged him. Klaus smiled and walked downstairs, waiting for Rebekah to stop hugging Kol.

"Happy to see you too little sister" said Kol and next in line was Klaus.

They hugged each other too, but with a manly way smirking at one another.

"Welcome home Kol" said Klaus and Kol gave him a chuckle.

He then looked at Hayley, with a confused and at the same time suspicious look.

"Have we met before? I think I have seen you at... Mystic Falls, wasn't it? You were the little wolf, Lockwood's friend" he said and Hayley crossed her arms.

"And you are the phychopath of the family as I have heard. Kol, right?" she replied with the same tone and Kol grinned.

"Phycho, cocky, annoying, obnoxious, buzzkill... He has lots of nicknames" said Klaus and Kol smirked.

"I got it Nik. Thanks by the way" he said and Klaus gave him a chuckle.

"So, I guess Davina told you what happened" said Rebekah and Kol nodded.

"Pretty much I know the story. But what I can't understand is, what the little wolf is doing here" he snapped and everyone looked at Hayley. Rebekah glanced at Klaus, waiting from him to answer.

"This girl Kol...is carrying my child"

"Your what?" asked Kol and looked more confused than ever. "But you.." he stopped and then he breathed out. "Riight, wolves..."