33. The End Of A Lie

Davina's POV:

Gotta hide this thing..

Under the sheets? No, Kol would find it.

In the closet? No, Kol would find it.

..What about between my clothes? No no, Rebekah would find it.

Damn you, Mikealsons.

I couldn't keep this thing on me. If something happened and someone found it on me, or even worse, if I lost it, then I would put a whole sireline in danger. So, if I could not hide it, I had to proceed to the second part of my plan. I had to burn it. Now.

As I was about to get a lighter and liquor, I heard some noise coming from downstairs so I quickly dumped the toy knight in one of the drawers and quickly exited my r-- Kol's room, climbing down the stairs.

I let a sigh of relief as I rested my elbows on the railings of the stairs. "It's just you Rebekah. Oh and Elijah."

"Hello, Davina. I didn't expect you to be here." smiled Elijah, shoving his hands in his pockets. Yeah, it's not like I'm living here Elijah. "Have you seen Kol? He's not answering his phone."

I narrowed my eyes. "Really? Um, no I haven't seen him. Is something wrong?"

Rebekah sat on the couch, running her fingers through her hair absentmindedly. "More and more vampires arrive at New Orleans and having to deal with the Strix isn't easy either. We need his help."

I bit my under lip. Great. Not only Nicolette wanted to destroy Kol and his sireline but the other vampires the Mikealsons had turned came all here. How much damage can this city take?

"Davina! Upstairs. In my room. NOW." yelled Kol as he stormed in the mansion, pacing towards me.

"Kol! You crazy ass wuss, where have you been all day and night?" urged Rebekah and jolted up, crossing her arms.

But Kol seemed to ignore his siblings completely as he grabbed my hand and dragged me violently upstairs and in the bedroom, hearing Rebekah saying from behind, "Wow, our brother is always in the mood to woohoo with Davina, but he's never in the mood to pick up a damn phone."

Kol closed the door behind with force and slowly, he turned around, his eyes glaring daggers at me. "Why were you speaking with him?"

I decided to play dump at first. But..how did he find out? "With who? What are you talking about Kol?"

He paced towards me, making me step backwards until my back was pressed against the wall of the room, my heart beating fast. "Stop. Playing. Around." he said monotonously, his eyes locked on mine. "You know pretty damn well who I'm talking about."

I sighed, closing my eyes for a moment. "You are right. I know."

He blinked in shock, "And you admit it so casually?!"

"You said I should stop playing around and I am! Make up your mind Kol!"

He laughed ironically, shaking his head. "And should I know the reason why you wanted to meet him?"

I shook my head, "No."

His eyes danced with anger as he clenched his fingers into a ball. "No?" he repeated.

"You..mustn't know."

"Did he tell you that?" he sighed, placing his hands on the sides of my arms. "Davina for god's sake, it's me! Kol! The person you used to tell everything and trust! What happened to you? What did he tell you that turned you against me?"