7. Love Bites

Davina's Pov:

I tossed Kol on the bed with my vamp speed, which I really started liking and sped up next to him. I literally sat on him, putting my legs on each side of his body. Kol gave me a smirk and he tried to stand up, but I pushed him back. I somehow "threatened" him by showing my fangs. Kol's ones appeared too, like the smirk on his face did. Then with his vamp speed, we switched positions, although I tried to switch us again, but it was pointless. He was stronger than me.

I remembered the moment at the tomb where we found Sam, when Kol told me that when you are a vampire, your senses are higher than ever. And when I was touching him now, it felt a lot of different. A lot of better.

"You're weak" he said and I narrowed my eyes.

"What?"

"You don't feed well. You actually don't feed at all." he said and I tried to free myself, but Kol had grabbed my wrists.

"I'm fine I have already told you I don't want to kill people"

"First rule of being a vampire: don't act like you are not one" he replied and I sighed.

Kol sat next to me and looked at me. I stared for a while at the ceiling, then at Kol.

"What do you suggest me to do then?"

"To control your hunger darling, you have to know how it tastes. Then you can understand what you have to face, how much you want blood and if you can resist to it. In addition, you have to taste it to control it" he said and I sighed again.

"I try to drink from blood bags--"

"What? No no you have to drink straight from the vein. Here" he said and bit his palm. "Drink"

"Drink your blood? Vampire blood? Vampires drink human blood"

"You can drink that as well. My father fed only on vampires, saying that humans are too innocent to feed on them. Besides, back to 1919 the vampires used to drink each other's blood. They were saying that this is how they showed their love to one another"

"Ew, that's gross" I said and my gaze fell on his palm.

"Welcome to our world love" he retorted and looked at his palm, "Now drink"

I brought his hand close to my mouth in hesitation, but the beautiful smell of the blood was making it for me irresistible. My fangs automatically appeared and in the next minute, I had already sinked my fangs in his palm. I felt like a hunter, who was hunting down its prey. With my hands I gripped Kol's arm so tight, that he groaned but I'm sure he couldn't be in pain.

"See? Isn't it good?" he said and with his other arm he pulled me close to him so my back was pressed against his chest.

I couldn't resist to it. It was the first time I tasted blood straight from the vein and I already loved it. I had forgotten what I had promised to myself, that I will never drink from a human's vein. But Kol isn't a human, so...

"Love, I think that's enough. You have to control it, remember?" he whispered in my ear and I shook my head negative.

"No just a little more.. "

"Davina remember, you have to drink only as much as you need"

"But I need more.." I murmured again and Kol pushed me lightly, snapping me out from this trance.

His wound healed fast and I felt sad that it was over. I wanted more. I narrowed my eyes upset and crossed my arms in front of my chest. Kol glanced at me, tilting his head.

"What happened?" he asked and I sighed in frustration.

"I want more" I shrugged and he brought me again near his chest with the same way like before.

"Don't worry darling, there is a whole city for you" he retorted and I smiled wide.

Even though my smile fade away and I looked at him with a worried look.

"Did you ever want to drink my blood Kol? I mean, before it was like... It burnt your veins everytime you smelled it? Because I feel all the time like that" I said and he chuckled.

"You can say I have the same problem" he answered and actually it wasn't something I was expecting to hear.

Kol noticed my disappointed look but he didn't talk. He just leaned towards me, searching for one more kiss. But before he kissed me, with his thumb he wiped the blood away from my mouth, smiling in pleasure.
When my lips reached his, I pushed him again back, trying to take off his shirt. I tossed it way and my lips ended up kissing his neck. But I wouldn't stop there. It was like it wasn't me, like someone had taken over my body. I started biting lightly different parts of his half naked body, making him groan in pleasure. His hands now tried to take off my shirt, throwing it next to the bed.

He switched us positions and now I was the one who was under him. His naked chest was pressing against mine and I ran my fingers in his messy hair. Kol's lips were kissing my body, starting from my tummy and ending on my lips.

***************************

Kol's Pov:

The next morning I noticed Davina was in a deep sleep and she was wearing my shirt. I looked at her pale skin, impressed by how her color skin became like that. It was always that pale, or it was because of her transition? But still, it wasn't an inhuman pale color, it just made her more beautiful than she already was.

"You're awake" she murmured under her breath and turned around, opening her eyes to look at me.

"Goodmorning sunshine" I said and she gave me an astonishing smile.

She crawled towards me, burying her face in my chest. I wrapped her into a hug, stroking her hair lightly.

"Kol! Davina! Get your lazy asses off of the bed and come down!" we heard Bekah's voice from downstairs.

"For god shake this girl. She gets on my nerves" I hissed and I heard Davina giggling.

"Kol, you stupid dog I heard that!"

"Good for you Bex" I said and suddenly the door opened wide and Rebekah appeared.

"Hey lovebirds, sorry for breaking your moment but we have a problem" she said and Davina narrowed her eyes, looking at my little sister.

"What happened?" she asked and Rebekah crossed her arms.

"Why you don't come and see by yourself?" she retorted and left.

I glanced at Davina, who by the way was already wearing her clothes and rushed downstairs.

After a few minutes I heard a gasp from downstairs, which made me more curious about what was going on down there. So I quickly stood up, wore my clothes and walked out of the room.