10. Hunting Down The Enemy

Kol's Pov:

"... But that's the reason we created the dagger. If he ever tries to hurt you with any way, just stab him." I said and she narrowed her eyes.

"But that won't kill him"

"Trust me darling, you don't wanna kill Klaus, not now" I said and she crossed her arms.

"And why is that?"

"You don't know about sire lines, do you?" I said and she stopped walking.

"What do you mean?"

"My siblings and I turned people into vampires. We started this. They are somehow connected with us and if someone of the Original vampires dies, then every vampire he turned dies too. So since you were turned into a vampire with Klaus's blood, if you kill him, you die."

Davina was staring at me in shock, blinking her eyes and trying to realize what I said.

"So that means... Marcel dies, Josh dies and....oh my god that's horrible!" she bursted and I shrugged.

"You aren't turned by me, darling. So now we have to forget those killing plans of yours"

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I like him!" she snapped back and sighed in frustration. "Couldn't it be Rebekah? Or Elijah? Or you? Why Klaus?!"

"It isn't any better for me either love. Seriously now I have to keep an eye on Nik and on you." I said but when she heard on you she narrowed her eyes angry and I smirked. "Don't look at me with those judgy blue eyes darling. Your death wishes are worse than ever"

A smile appeared on her face and turned into a giggle. I gave her a chuckle and we continued walking towards Russeau's.

Jazz was echoing to the street and everyone was out, celebrating. The sun had already disappeared from the sky and the moon rised. Full moon. That means the werewolves of the New Orleans would be outside and they won't hesitate in order to bite a vampire.

Then, my eye caught a blonde woman walking across the road and a smirk appeared on my face. Camille. She is the girl who talks with Nik.

"Kol?" I heard Davina calling my name and I looked at her. "Where are you looking at?" she asked and looked at the direction when the blondie was. She smiled. "Is that Cami?"

"You know her?" I asked in curiosity and she smiled wider.

"She is my friend" she replied and walked towards her.

I stood for a minute there, watching Davina and the human girl hugging each other. I tried to focus on their voices and hear their conversation.

"Where have you been Cami? I haven't seen you for a week"

"I had to deal with some family things after my uncle died. It's kind of complicated"

"Hello sweethearts" I said when I appeared in front of them, Camille looked at me with widen eyes and gasped.

"Kol" she said, smiling hardly and I gave her a smirk.

"How are you darling? It's been a while, isn't it?"

"You know each other?" said now Davina and I chuckled.

"Of course and we do, right Camille?" I looked at the blonde girl and she smiled at me in hesitation.

"Um excuse me now, but I must go. I have to meet someone" she said and smiled at Davina. "I'll call you later Davina" she continued and glanced at me. Then she walked away.