5. Remember The Words

Kol's Pov:

"Okay I was thinking New York as an option but I would also like to go to California. I mean both are nice but I can't choose" she said and started driving.

"How about returning back?" I said and her smile fade away.

"What? Why?"

"There happened a lot of things love and I would like to see my siblings so I can make some things clear" I explained and she sighed upset.

I knew that look. She had narrowed her eyes and she was gripping tightly the wheel. Yup. She was upset.

"I thought you hated them"

"Oh I do. But I'm asking you now this for return" I said and then I was the one who narrowed my eyes. "Wait" I said and she glanced at me.

"You don't have an option darling"

"And there he is. The old cocky Kol" she said and I chuckled.

"Missed me?" I smirked and she laughed.

"Is this a trap question?" she replied and I grinned.

***************

Davina's Pov:

The trip back to New Orleans lasted for 4 hours, I think. After a month, I feel again myself. Kol was again here and it wasn't the same like before. It was better. Much better.

"Soo.. " he said and looked out of the window, "Back to New Orleans"

"You wanted to return, not me" I said pretending I was angry at him and I got out of the car.

"Woah don't be grumpy darling, we are gonna have fun remember?" he said and followed me outside.

"Right right" I said and he grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards him.

Kol had grabbed my wrist and my other hand was placed on his chest. He was smirking and doing that eye thing which is really hot. His free hand had cupped my cheek and he was leaning towards me.

"Not a goodbye kiss?" he said and I opened my mouth to say something, but Kol was already shutting my lips with his.

I had forgotten how it felt when I was kissing him, that electricity. Soft, gentle kisses. As much as I wanted to continue standing there and making out with him, we had to say goodbye for the moment. We had both to do things, as we agreed during the trip. I pushed him back lightly but I didn't step away, I buried my face in his neck.

"Let's not call it like that. The last time I said goodbye kiss it meant really a goodbye" I said and he grinned.

"Fine then. See you around darling" he said and we broke apart.

Kol's Pov:

First one was gonna be Marcellus. I went at the French Quarter, to the place I saw Marcel when I returned to New Orleans. Of course there were, again, some annoying vampires blocking my way.

"I remember you. You are one of them, an Original" said that guy, I think his name was Diego.

Next to him was another one guy; Oh I have seen him before. His name was... Thierry? Pff I don't really care but since he was standing in front of me, he was a buzzkill.

"I remember you too. The annoying vampire who tried to be brave" I chuckled sarcastically and he glared at me.

"I have taken vervain this time. Your compulsion trick won't work" he snapped back and I tilted my head.