3. It's Been A While

Kol's Pov:

Silence. None of us was talking. Almost midnight, I was alone with a little girl crying and another vampire girl, who sounds familiar. She was scared too, not of me, but of what she had done to the child. I guess.

"I should have listened him... He was right... I shouldn't do that trip.." mumbled the girl and I stepped closer.

"Look, darling let's stop that little blind game which really pisses me off and show me your pretty face" I chuckled and she raised her head, locking me.

"Darling?" she said and tilted her head.

"Was that weird love? Most of the girls are falling for it when they hear 'darling' " I scoffed and she leaned against the wall in hesitation.

Her moves were gentle, the way she was tilting her head, the way she was walking... She reminded me Davina. I couldn't understand why she was still hiding, but since I kept her calm... Well that's a start.

"You....remind me a person I knew. I mean, the way you talk. I can't really see you from here though" she said and I narrowed my eyes.

"That's weird, because you remind me a girl I also knew. We probably know each other and if you stop hiding in the shadows, we can meet each other or who knows, maybe I already know you" I smirked and she took a big breath.

"I will come out, if you do me a favor"

"Bring it on darling"

"Call an ambulance, for the girl" she replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Why you care so much about her? She is just a kid"

"Who I almost killed!"

"That's what vampires do" I said and she sighed upset.

"I never chose to be one! I loved my life as it was, until my boyfriend's brother forced me to drink his blood!"

Woah. She was angry. Her voice lost its innocent tone and now she saw red; probably her transition wasn't a good one. But my mind was still trying to remember how she reminded me the little witch.

"Okay relax darling. I'll call an ambulance okay?" I said and dialed the number.

After I called that ambulance for the girl, I put the phone in my pocket and turned again at the direction of the mysterious girl. She had brought her knees near her chest and she sighed.

"Thank you" she said softly and then I realized she was trembling.

It was cold outside and the girl was wearing a jean with a sleeveless shirt. I crossed my arms and noticed she was staring at the ground.

"Will you come out now? Or I can drag you out of your spot" I said and tilted my head.

"It was a cold day when I met him" she started and I sighed but she didn't notice it. "I was going for holidays with my family that day. But...we had a car accident" she continued and she caught my attention.

"I was the only one who survived from it. But I was ready to die. I had lost too much blood and I was losing my consiousness. I was so so sure, that this night, I would take my last breath. And then, a man with a black leather jacket appeared from no where. He was a vampire. Quiet handsome, messy dark brown hair and a big smirk on his face. He had something dark and mystery on him. I had never seen someone like him."

I gulped. This couldn't be happening. Someone was messing with my mind. Too many symptoms to be real. That girl... Couldn't be Davina Claire. Perhaps the unknown girl from the bar was making me to see things. Playing with my emotions.