Author's Note

Holy cow, we did it. We. freaking. did. it.

Okay honestly, I don't know where to begin. Let's see..

OH MY GOD isn't it obvious?! We should start by how THANKFUL I am that you guys read those two books til the end and showed such an interest in both of them! I really don't know how I can show you my gratitude any better so I am just going to say one more time this words from the bottom of my heart:

Thank you.

I remember sitting on my couch on Christmas about, three or two years ago, and watching The Originals on my laptop when I decided to write this Kolvina story. It was before Nathaniel returned as Kol in the series and around when Caleb/ Daniel Sharman appeared and played Kol sooooo, I was like "hmm, how interesting it would be if Nathaniel's Kol met Davina" and THAT'S when it hit me. That thing called i-n-s-p-i-r-a-t-i-o-n.

Frankly speaking, I never believed Nate would come back to the series as Kol so you can imagine how frigging happy I was when I saw his face back on screen (actually I think we all had the same reaction). I had already read a few Kolvina stories before so I was inspired by some stories here on wattpad.

I also want to thank some of you who have shown extra support and I really am grateful for that. Like XxIAmSherlockxX toxicdxvina DavaMkaelso blondeshewolf dark-angel1d lucyb3nson Bella-Anastasia MeTheFangirl96 etc. Thank you guys for your amazing comments!

So let me know if you liked this book- no, actually, which book did you like the most? For Eternity or Two Strangers? Hmm, I don't know, I can't really decide so I'll let you guys choose XD.

I really don't want to be tiring guys so I'll just finish the author's note here. It's not big, I know, but it means a lot and this is way to say a thank you to you. I hope I didn't make it boring or disappointing so I'll just take a wild guess and think that it as good.

So, I guess this is the end. *plays dramatic music while wiping away fake tears* okay okay I'm sorry, I am ruining the moment. XD

Like usually, hope you have AN AMAAAAAAAZING day and of course...

Many many kisses to you all, beautiful darlings❤❤❤❤❤
Bye Bye!❤

-Ann Jey