14. Killer Mode Activated

Kol's POV:

"So you found her?" I said waiting from Nik to answer.

"Chill Kol. Apparently Davina Claire has a strong will. She is though sweating and mumbling things all the time, but she's safe."

I glanced at Rebekah and Marcel, who were mostly tapping frantically their foot on the floor.
They had heard the whole conversation and once they heard Nik had found Davina, they both sighed in relief.

~One hour ago~

"So love, found anything about Davina? Those last five minutes you are mumbling things I even can't understand." I said and Sophie Deveraux gave me a cold glance.

"There's...a problem." she said and I smirked as a reply.

"Again? Well I will start having second thoughts about your bibidi-bobidi-boo skills darling and you don't want me to--"

"Kol for god sake, shut up and listen!" cut me off Rebekah and looked back to the witch.

I frowned and crossed my arms, waiting from the Deveraux witch to explain. If Rebekah didn't yell all the time, then I would have turn that witch into ash. Not with my not-existing witch powers, but with my arms and the fire.

"The person who did the protection spell, didn't actually use it on the location where he is. He did the spell on Davina." she explained and Elijah narrowed his eyebrows confused.

"Then we can't find her, you're saying?" he said and Sophie lowered her eyes without speaking.

"Then, your useless." I hissed and Marcel stood in front of me, blocking my way.

"I want to find Davina too, Kol, but killing a witch is breaking the deal me and my guys made with the witches." said Marcel in a low voice, looking me straight in the eyes.

I sighed and roled my eyes in boredom. I stepped behind holding my hands in the air defensively, while a small ironic chuckle appeared on my face.

"Whatever." I said and just in time, I had a phone call from Klaus.

"It's not the right time for chitty-chatty brother."

"I happened to know that your exquisite girl brother, was kidnapped and I also happened to know where she is."

Rebekah looked at me with glowing eyes and a slightly worried look appeared on Elijah's face. Marcel was cautious, he was waiting to hear the rest of the conversation. The witch was looking each one of us confused, since she couldn't hear what Nik said.