18. Lust

Davina's POV:

I breathed out heavily as I was tapping my fingers on Kol's chest, looking at the ceiling.

"I think I'm a bad influence on you. You have become egoistic and addicted to me." he said cockily, breaking the silence after a while.

"Shouldn't I? I mean, you know that if a female tries to come near you, I will execute her."

He laughed, "That's what I meant "addicted". But it's okay, every girl would fall for a Mikealson's charm, or more specifically, for Kol's charm." he retorted, making me groan and role my eyes.

"Wow. You and your oversized ego." I scoffed and I noticed a chuckle forming on his lips.

"Oh but you love it. And now, I have that perfect speech you made a few hours ago for proof, so don't tell me the opposite darling."

I giggled and looked up, my gaze meeting his. Kol, who was stroking my hair this whole time, gave me an astonishing smile and kissed my forehead. I looked down skeptically for a few minutes, chewing the inside of my cheek.

"Where is his body?" I suddenly asked but he wasn't surprised though, he knew what I meant by his body.

"Well, let's just say, we don't need to call an ambulance to bring him to the hospital." he chuckled but I didn't really understand what he meant by that.

Bad feeling about it.

Not that I feel pity about Mist, hell no, he surely deserved whatever Kol had done to him, despite the fact that I didn't know.

But we are talking about Kol here, so I can't even imagine how he probably killed him.

"Are you mad darling?" he asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I'm mad because I didn't participate to the torture." I furrowed my eyebrows and he smirked, holding up with his fingers my chin.

"That's my nasty little girl." he said and kissed me, deepening our kiss.

I climbed on the top of him, not leaving space between us. With my fangs I bit Kol's under lip, as I heard a small grow escaping from his mouth.

Quickly, I leaned back, still sitting on top of him as I stopped our let's-make-out moment. Kol gazed at me suspiciously, tilting his head lightly.

"Oh you don't think we are going to make out all day in the attic, do you?" I said and patted his shoulder, rolling next to him and eventually standing up.

I picked up my clothes from the floor and quickly slipped myself into them, as Kol was staring at me with a playful smirk on his face.

"What?" I asked, feeling a little self-conscious.

"Nothing." he muttered, his chuckle becoming wider. "I'm just enjoying what I see."

I roled my eyes and threw his shirt on his naked chest. "Pervert Kol mode activated." I said and he winked at me.

"Playful Claire mode disactivated. And that makes Kol sad." he snapped back and I giggled.

I missed this.

Just me and him. No interruptions or any problems. No threats (at the moment) and no Rebekah to burst in. Just me and Kol.

"Where are you going?" he asked curiously, as I wore my boots on.

"For a walk. Wanna join?"

The naked hot Kol groaned in boredom, as he buried his face in the plump pillow. His messy hair and his perfect six pack made me want to jump on the bed and make out with him forever.