9: Dracos POV

I blinked my eyes a few times as thoughts of last night played in my head. I slowly turned my head to see Katherine asleep on my arm. Her lips were slightly parted and her long eye lashes fluttered as her eyes moved to mimic her dreams. She had a long curl hanging over her face that danced as her breathing knocked it back and forth. Fucking perfection. I gently lifted the curl off her face and watched as her nose twitched like a rabbit and she furrowed her eye brows causing her face to scrunch. Her freckles seemed to jump around her perfectly tan skin and her rosy cheeks began to rise and I realized she was smiling at me. It was a groggy smile, but a smile nonetheless.
"Good morning." She whispered.
"Morning." I said.
She sat up and I followed, watching her body as it came to life. She stretched her arms above her head, causing her shirt to lift just above her belly button. Her perfect skin looked soft, warm, my fingers twitched with amusement as I pictured what it would be like to run my fingertips down her sides, causing her back to arch. She stood and began walking to her trunk, her hips swaying left and right like a breeze was blowing them. I licked my lips, hunger rising in the pit of my stomach. I snapped to attention when she turned to look at me. My eyes locked on hers.
"I'm sorry- about last night." She blushed.
We hadn't done anything more than make out. She was a virgin and I respected that but.. fuck, I wanted her so bad.
"Don't worry about it. I know I'm a cunt but I'd never pressure you into anything." I smiled.
It was true. I was an ass and I knew it but I wasn't a bad person. I had morales whether people believed that or not. She gently smiled at me as she pulled clothes from her trunk. She slipped on a pair of jeans and I couldn't rip my eyes away from her legs as the denim pressed against her thighs, causing her ass to lift then settle as she finally managed to pull them up. She was short but had the body of a fucking goddess. Curves in all the right places. Alice was tall and thin with legs for miles, gorgeous hair and sure a pretty face but when they stood side by side, my eyes never left Katherine.
"It's the last few days before classes. What did you want to do?" She asked as she slipped her shirt over her head.
I stared as she pulled her shirt off and her long brown curls fell down her back like a waterfall and her slim shoulders flexed and worked as she threw the shirt to the floor. She reached down and picked up a black shirt and pulled it on effortlessly over her head and down her torso.
"Draco?" She brought me back to the moment.
"How do you expect me to make a coherent sentence with this going on right in front of me?" I smirked.
She rolled her eyes. Fuck. If only she knew what she did to me. She sauntered over to me, biting her lip and holding her hands behind her back. Her large green doe eyes were fixed on my lips and she watched as I licked them. She stopped when she was an inch in front of me, standing between my knees. I leaned back on my hands and looked up at her as she slowly bent down so her face was even with mine.
"I'm waiting." She whispered, raising an eyebrow.
I smiled, a devilish smile at her, feeling a twitch in my crotch. She noticed it too as her eyes wandered down to investigate the movement. Her eyes snapped back to mine and the corner of her mouth shot upwards as she bit her lip. We stared, silent for a few moments before both leaping into action. I grabbed her face as she grabbed my shoulders, our lips crashing into each others. She climbed on to my lap, straddling my waist and I wrapped one arm around her hips, pulling her body into mine, keeping my other hand on her cheek. She wrapped her arms around my neck and began grabbing my hair with one hand and clawing at my back with her other. I felt her hips begin to rock on my lap and my erection grew. She let small moans slip from her mouth as our tongues began fighting for dominance. I stood up, placing both of my hands on her ass to keep her up, but also because I couldn't resist grabbing it. She squealed as I whipped around and threw her down on her back. I ripped my shirt off over my head and stared down at her. Her lips swollen and her pupils dilated. I glanced down to her shirt and raised my eyebrow in question. She slowly sat up so her face was even with my stomach, never breaking eye contact with me. She slowly removed her shirt over her head and tossed it to the floor, then, keeping her eyes on mine, she leaned forward and began kissing my stomach, trailing along my waist line. My skin began to crawl when I felt the warmth of her tongue as it moved upwards towards my bellybutton. My erection was aching now, craving to feel her. She lifted her hands to my waist band on my pants and she slowly began tugging them down. My stomach flipped and my heart began thundering in my chest. Her eyes were still glued to mine and there was a fire blazing in them, causing them to almost shine with hunger, hunger for me. She managed to drop my pants down around my ankles and her eyes finally ripped away from mine so she could gaze at my hard cock in front of her. Her hips rocked forward a bit on the bed and her hands shot up, wrapping around my shaft. My shoulders tensed at the sudden feel of her hands on me. My mouth dropped open as I watched her tongue find its way to the base of my shaft and begin moving up to the tip.
"Fuck!" I moaned as I threw my head back.
I immediately shot my eyes back down to her as I felt her warm, wet mouth wrap around me. I'd be a fool to not watch her perfect, pink, plump lips, mouth fuck me. She began to pump her head back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, back and- and- forth.
"Faster" I demanded with a growl, and she obeyed.
All I could do to keep from falling on my ass was grab her head. I clenched a fist full of her hair and felt my hips start to buck. I looked down at her and she had her small hands on my thighs, gently pushing against me so I wouldn't go to deep and gag her... but I wanted to. I wanted to hear it one time. I wanted to hear her choke on me just once. So I thrusted, just once and watched as her eyes shot up to mine and a cough escaped the back of her throat. The vibration of the sound shot through me, causing me to cry out in pleasure. I looked to make sure she was okay and to my surprise, there was a smile in her eyes. She slowly dropped her hands to her knees and let out a loud moan. The vibrations shot up through me again causing me to curl my lip and grit my teeth.
"Fuck Kat. You can't do that. It feels too good and it's physically hurting me not to fuck your throat harder." I hissed.
Her eyes glittered and I felt it again. She moaned and whimpered against me and I went feral. I began thrusting harder, feeling myself hit the back of her throat. She coughed and gagged against me which only sent me even more over the edge. I could feel myself cumming. I was about to let loose in her mouth. Fuck. I didn't want that. Using the hair that I had balled in my fist, I yanked her off me. She squeaked and let out a few more coughs as she gasped for air and I stepped back. She shot a worried look at me as she watched me try to catch my breath. My chest heaved and my cock twitched as I stood in front of her, spit dripping from her chin. FUCK.
"Why'd you stop me?" She huffed.
"I was about to cum." I hissed.
"Isn't that a good thing?!" She asked in confusion.
"I don't want to watch you swallow me... I want to look in your eyes as I fill you with my seed." I growled as I buttoned my pants.
Her cheeks went red. I stepped closer to her.
"I want to hear you cry out, cry out for me to keep pumping into you."
Her eyes glistened as her breathing picked up.
"I want to feel you writhe and squirm as your legs begin to shake and your back arches because you just can't hold it in anymore. I don't want to cum in your mouth love.." I whispered as I cupped her chin.
"Now, get dressed, we're going to grab breakfast."