27: Dracos POV

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!! ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!! ILL KILL YOU ALL!!" I screamed, my voice cracking from my raw throat.
The two men holding me finally let me go, causing me to drop to the floor. I let out a frustrated groan and stood to my feet, clutching my wand in my fist. I looked over to Blaise whose face was still drained of color. His eyes met mine and he shook his head no, seeing the rage on my face, he knew what I was about to do. I gritted my teeth and lunged my wand forward towards Voldemort but he quickly deflected my spell, disarming me of my wand.
"You dare try to hurt me?" He hissed, thrusting his wand in the air.
"PLEASE!" My mother whined from behind him. "He's just a boy. He doesn't know how to control his emotions. Please my lord, spare him!"
Voldemort froze in place, his beady eyes still fixed on me, but his shoulders dropped, relaxing and he straightened himself back out.
"Fine, but until he learns his place, I want him chained up." Voldemort tilted his head back, closing his eyes and let out a long sigh.
My father grabbed me by the collar and began dragging me out of the room. All I could do was stare at the table where I just watched my life crumble in front of me. I had no idea where she went, if she was ok or if she was even alive. I gritted my teeth in anger. I'm going to skin potter alive. If he would have just done his fucking job and protected her, we wouldn't be here. FUCK!
"You disgust me! Your mother should have just let him kill you!" My father spat as he dragged me through the manor towards the basement.
"The feelings fucking mutual." I barked.
He dragged me down the stairs, causing me to wince down every step as my shins dragged along the floor. He opened the gate to the cells we had down in our basement and tossed me inside like a ragdoll. I landed on my hands and knees, groaning at the gravel, digging into the palms of my hands . I stood to my feet quickly, and turned to face him, meeting his eyes. We glared at each other in silence before he turned on his heels and stomped back up the stairs, slamming the door shut behind him, leaving me in the darkness of the basement. It was cold and wet down here, smelling of mildew and dust, I pressed my back against the bars and slid down until I was sitting with my knees pressed against my chest. I let out a silent sob. I didn't know what to do next or how to fix any of this all I knew is I needed to get to Katherine.
"Oh dear." A voice softly rang out from the dark.
I jumped to my feet and squinted into the darkness, trying to adjust my eyes to see who is here.
"Who's there?" I called out.
I watched as a very small girl with blonde hair, tied up in a messy bun, stepped out of the shadows, and into the dim light from the candles hanging on the wall. I knew her from school. It was Luna Lovegood. Her face was covered in dirt and her arms had bruises on them, most likely from being tossed on here like I was. I don't know how she got here or how long she had been down here but that didn't matter, having another person here called my nerves a bit.
"Why are you here? Isn't this your family home?" She gently asked.
Her voice was soft and calm, melting off her lips like butter.
"We have to get out of here." I grunted.
"Oh, I've tried but sadly there seems to be no hope for escape." She said.
"There has to be something." I said, feeling desperation and panic set in.
I began pacing the floor, racking my brain for any ideas but the only thing I could think about was the scene I just watched. Kat laying on the table, sprawled out, screaming in pain and all I could do was watch. I squeezed my eyes shut, banging my head, desperate to get those images out of my head.
"I love you, Draco. I have for a long time I think." Kept replaying in my mind over and over again. I let out a silent sob, feeling helpless and enraged. Luna walked over and sat down next to me, I hadn't even noticed I fell to the floor again. She placed a small slender hand on my arm, causing me to wince at her touch.
"Causing yourself to get worked up won't do any of us any good." She whispered.
I wiped my face with my arm, trying to hide my tears, but it was useless... I was useless.