21

I watched the rain falling out the window, counting every drop I could see, silently cheering them on as they raced each other down the window pane. Draco left hours ago, angry at what I had planned but there was no other way and even this was risky. I let loose a frustrated sigh, feeling the time tick by slower than grass grows. I heard a creak behind me and I turned to see Voldemort slowly entering the room, prowling in like a cat stalking a mouse. A lump formed in my throat and I felt my knees beginning to shake as I slowly stood up. I lowered my head and closed my eyes, almost bowing, feeling stupid for every second of it.
"Come. Sit. Let's talk." He almost whispered.
I made my way to the end of the bed and gently sat next to him, still staring to the floor.
"I trust your father told you what I want- need." He spoke gently.
I nodded, my eyes beginning to burn with tears.
"Good. I need my blood to go on. I need my legacy to remain in this world for decades to come. You should feel honored to be the chosen one. The fire in your blood will combine with the power in mine and our children will be unstoppable. There is so much more to your abilities that you don't know about and I plan on teaching my children about every ounce of their power. After we have confirmed that you're with child, we shall wed and you will raise them, feed them, make sure they have all they need, every child needs a mother after all and I shall train them, raise them as warriors to take on and conquer any challenge that comes their way." He explained.
My blood began to boil. He wanted to marry me too?! That was never explained. Draco will love that. I swallowed hard and focused back on the plan. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I stood to my feet and stepped in front of him, slowly lifting my trembling fingers to the buttons on my shirt. My eyes lingered on the floor still, not wanting or daring to look at him. I heard him let out a soft chuckle.
"This doesn't need to be a spectacle. You don't need to put on a show for me. I only need one thing from you.." he whispered, his voice scratchy, scraping against my ear drums.
I felt his hand as it lifted my chin so my eyes locked on his. They were like two black holes, swirling with power, darkness and pain. My stomach flipped and I let out a gasp as his other hand began traveling up my thigh, sending goosebumps shooting over my body. His fingers were colder than ice, they burned my skin and made me want to crawl out of it. I whimpered and I knew he heard because he smirked a disgusting smirk at me. He stood to his feet, towering over me and gestured for me to lay on the bed. I knew once I did, that was it, so I looked up at him with large doe eyes and squeezed my arms in front of me, pushing my breasts together and I pouted my lips.
"Can we take it slow? It's my first time." I lied.
I hoped and prayed that even tho he was a grotesque monster, there was still a man inside that craved a woman's body. He glared at me for a moment before sucking in a breath and nodding.
"Only this one time. I am disgusted with the thought of human touch but if this is your only requirement then I can grant it once." He spat.
I slowly approached him, placing my hand on his shoulder and pushed my body against his. His body seemed strong beneath his cloaks but his skin was leathery and cold. I had to swallow the bile that was quickly rising in my throat. I stared up at him, picturing Draco's face in front of me so I could keep my composure. He stared down at me, disgust written all over his face. I brushed my hand down his cheek and wrapped my other hand around him, feeling him lean into me. Good. I needed him as close as possible. I slowly leaned up and pulled him towards me, causing him to lean down. Just as our lips almost brushed against each other, I let loose a large flame from my chest. I felt it spread up my arms and I watched as it enveloped him. I felt him pull away but I squeezed for dear life, keeping my body against his as my flames grew larger and larger, covering my body and his in a twisted magical dance of fire and ash. I could smell burning flesh and felt his struggles become less and less. I smiled knowing my plan was working. I felt his body go limp and I finally let go, I stepped back and looked down at his burnt, crumpled body. I let out a scream, part victory and part anger, as I forced my flames away. The door swung open and Draco rushed in, stopping as his saw the scene before him. I watched his face as I felt tears pour down my cheeks. He ran to me and pulled me into his body, I melted at his warmth, letting his scent fill my lungs and the sound of his voice soothing me take me away.
"Get me out of here." I whispered through my sobs.
Draco scooped me up in his arms and carried me away, up a flight of stairs and into his room, laying me on the bed. He looked down at me with gentle eyes.
"If that plan wouldn't have worked, I would have burnt this house down with everyone inside."
I smiled up at him and placed my hand on his cheek.
"I know, Draco."