22

Draco's hands held my hips as I sat on top of him, pressing my chest against his, letting his warmth soothe me and wrap around me like a soft blanket. He moved his other hand to the back of my head, pushing me deeper into our kiss. The only sound in his room was our soft moaning that escaped our lips. I could feel his erection bulging beneath my clit and in return I grinded against it, letting him feel how wet I was. I felt him smirk beneath our kiss.
"You're soaking through to my pants love." He groaned.
I felt my cheeks get hot but I didn't want to break our kiss. Eventually he tore his lips away and rolled me on to my back. I let out a little squeal and a giggle. He was between my legs, leaning over my half naked body and all I wanted in this moment was to feel him, taste him, hear him whimper as he came. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me, signaling that I needed him now. He smiled and gently kissed my forehead.
"The way you wrap around me, makes me want to devour you." He whispered in my ear.
Goosebumps exploded on my skin when I felt his breath tickle my ear. I felt my back arch and my lips part. I heard him chuckle before he slowly slipped his hands between our hips, pressing his fingers against my clit, making me whimper.
"I love how wet you get for me." He spoke softly.
I began grinding my hips, trying to cause more friction. He began swirling his thumb, causing my head to spin with each motion.
"I want you to roll over, push your hips back and bury your face in my pillow. I'm going to fuck you, hard and no one can hear your screams but me." He demanded.
I stared at him for a moment, feeling butterflies tearing through my stomach but quickly, I did as I was told. I rolled over and pushed my hips back, causing my ass to stick up in the air, and I rested my head on his pillow, looking back at him for approval. The look in his eye was devilish, dark and hungry.
"Fuck.. that view." He breathed.
I turned my head so my chin was resting on the pillow so I could hide my red cheeks. I felt his hand gently glide down my back and rest on my ass.
"I wish you knew what you did to me."
He moved his hand down more.
"I wish you could hear the thoughts I have about you."
His fingers caressed my entrance.
"I wish you could taste yourself, the way I do."
He slowly, oh so achingly slowly pushed his fingers inside of me, causing me to push back against him and let out a soft moan.
"I wish you knew how badly I needed you, all the fucking time!"
He ripped his fingers out, making me gasp and almost fall off the bed but then I felt him angle himself behind me and quickly slam himself inside of me. I let out a yell and buried my face into his pillow. He began pumping, grunting with each thrust, going harder and harder. I became more and more undone. Feeling him inside of me, hearing him groan in pleasure because of me, I couldn't take it, it felt like my insides were exploding with ecstasy. He leaned forward and wrapped his hand around my throat, pulling me up to my knees and slamming me against his body so we were both up right and he was still thrusting hard inside of me. I grabbed his forearm as he wrapped it around my throat and placed his other hand on my waist to help leverage his thrusts.
"Scream my name when you cum." He grunted.
I nodded, not being able to form words, let alone a sentence. I threw my head back, resting it against his shoulder and he buried his face in my neck. I could feel his raged breathing against my skin which only cause me to come closer to climax.
"Play with yourself." He demanded.
I dropped one of my hands to my waist and slowly began rubbing my clit, trying to focus on the motion of my fingers but I was too dizzy from the pleasure. I rolled my head to the side and let out another moan.
"Yeah. Keep going. Don't stop until you cum." He whispered.
My fingers kept moving and he kept thrusting, harder and deeper with each pump. Finally I could feel my body giving in to the pleasure.
"I'm cumming Draco." I breathed.
"Fuck!" He shouted.
He quickly and all in one motion it seemed, threw me on to my back and slammed himself inside once again, laying his body gently on top of mine, being careful to not crush me, but had one hand on my throat, softly squeezing and the other he was using to prop himself up on his elbow all while still fucking me. He kept my face inline with his so he could look at me in the eyes as I came. My body released, exploding for him. I let out a loud moan and he smiled as he watched what he did to me. I squeezed my legs around his waist, pulling him in deeper which caused him to moan loudly and I felt him cum as well. His pumping slowed down until it finally stopped and he rested his head on my chest, letting out a loud sigh. I laughed and relaxed my legs on top of him and ran my fingers through his hair.
"We're sticky." He smiled.
"Mmhmm." Was all I could muster the energy to say.
"I'm sleepy Draco." I whispered.
He propped himself back up and looked down at me, furrowing his brows.
"Are you ok?" He asked.
I smiled and nodded, wiggling out from under him.
"I'm perfect." I breathed as I snuggled into his chest.
I felt him kiss my forehead as I closed my eyes.
"We can shower in the morning then. I love you Kat." He whispered.
"I love you too." I breathed as I fell asleep.
Suddenly I was being shook awake. I blinked my eyes open to see Draco standing over me, half dressed with panic all over his face. I looked around, half expecting the room to be on fire or under water. There was nothing, but I did see the sun bursting in through the window. It was already morning?
"KAT! Get up!!" Draco shouted.
The urgency in his shouts caused me to jump to my feet and begin putting on my clothes.
"He's alive." Draco shouted again.
"What? Who?" I asked, still half asleep.
"BOLDEMORT!" He seethed.
I stopped in my tracks and glared at him.
"What?"