11. The Challenge

Beam wanted nothing more right now than to sink into the warmth of Forth's body which wrapped him like a cocoon. 

He's a straight man. Throughout his puberty in high school until his second semester at medical school, everyone knew Beam Baramee Vongviphan as a Casanova. 

Beam is handsome, intelligent, rich, and fierce. He doesn't like ties of any kind, just one night stands only. He wouldn't even bother asking, let alone remembering the name, of the woman he slept with. 

However, all that stopped when he started his third semester and Beam moved away from the nightlife.  Occasionally he goes to a club or bar to drink, but never alone, there is always Phana or Kit or both, accompanying and looking after Beam there. 

Beam's unique good looks, which can often be called beautiful too, make him not only charming in the eyes of women, but also gorgeous in the eyes of men. 

Not a few men tried to approach him too, among his female fans who were willing to queue in the hope of getting a smile from him, even if only briefly. 

The handsome, tall, and musculine Phana Kongthanin, the most outstanding medical student since his first year, was the campus moon from the medical science of Metronomia Gold University, who won two titles at once, the best moon and the most popular moon, but the real casanova of the medical school was Beam. 

Currently, the Casanova is biting Forth's lower lip, a handsome man with an athletic body like a sculpture by a seasoned artist, trying to dominate the increasingly intense kiss between them. 

Forth groaned and devoured Beam's full and sweet lips, not letting the pearly white man in his arms take over. 

Beam's body was lean, definitely smaller than him, but lithe and calky, with tight muscles in all the right places. It smells like sweet vanilla, a hint of fresh citrus, and elegant lavender. The aroma is intoxicating and addictive. 

Their lips pressed together and their tongues tangled together, enjoying an intimate dance that swept away their feelings. 

Beam wrapped his arms around Forth's neck, feeling his need to melt into desire with this man growing bigger and even though he didn't understand why he could feel that way about a man, Beam didn't care. 

Forth's body scent, a combination of soft cinnamon, faint old wine, and fresh musk, plunged Beam into a peace he had never felt in his life. 

Beam moaned softly when Forth sucked his tongue and his hands squeezed his waist. The air thinned between them and their lips were forced to part. 

"Beam," Forth whispered hoarsely. 

The distance between his lips and Beam's lips was only the length of his tongue. "We should shower, hm?" 

Beam looked at Forth's lips which were in a perfect arc and one hand moved, while the other hand held Forth's nape.  Beam reluctantly let go of his hand and typed quickly on his phone. 

(Phi Forth and I will be at the shelter, then go downtown to look around. We'll be there just in time before the race starts. By the way, my phone is out of battery and Phi Forth forgot to bring his phone.)

Beam shows the message he sent to Phana to Forth, then turns off the phone. 

"We'll take a shower, but later, Phi," whispered Beam while kissing the tip of Forth's nose.

Forth stroked Beam's hair which fell to his forehead. "What are we doing," Forth muttered softly. "You're making me drunk, Nong." 

Beam chuckled, with a sound that sounded like a bell in Forth's ears.  "That's my line, Phi," said Beam. "I don't know what this is, but… I want this, with you." 

Forth's sharp and deep eyes traced Beam's flushed face. He is a bisexual.  He once had a girlfriend when he was in high school and also made love to a feminine man while drunk, after graduating from high school, almost eight years ago and after that he was busy studying, playing, and working to build his dream company after graduating. 

Forth doesn't really care about love or sex, because his energy is spent on the company.

However, the charming man in his arms now made his desires flare, even from the first five minutes when Forth saw him sitting alone, daydreaming, with a glass of coffee in his hand. 

"Are you sure, Baby? I am a person who is ambitious in what I want and becomes possessive after having it," whispered Forth while stroking Beam's lips with his thumb. 

"I've never felt wanted by someone, even my parents," Beam whispered back, then stuck out his tongue and licked Forth's thumb. "I allowed you to want me, Phi." 

"Oh God, Baby, you're going to drive me crazy," said Forth, looked at Beam with a look full of lust."Tell me, have you ever done it?" 

"Only with women. I'm straight, although many men want me too, as a top or as a bottom. You, are an exception that I don't understand, but I'm sure, I want to be with you," answered Beam firmly. 

Forth kissed Beam's forehead gently.  "You flatter me." 

Beam smiled. He didn't want to ask whether Forth had ever done it with other men or the same as him, only with women, or maybe both. 

He also didn't want to ask whether Forth was with someone or was single.  After all, this will not repeat. Just this once and Beam will stick to his principles, without any ties and only one night stands. Well, actually it's already morning, but still only one morning stand.

"I don't have anything now," said Forth as he tightened his embrace on Beam. "I don't want to hurt you." 

"I'm a man, Phi," Beam said firmly. 

He pushed Forth's body away from him and sat down then began to open the buttons of his pajamas one by one with slow movements. 

Forth swallowed hard, seeing Beam's white skin with a tinge of pink beautifully exposed before his eyes. His manhood hardened instantly.

He found one more reason why he wanted this man in front of him. Beam is a manly guy, but he is also sexy, adorable, and also stimulating. It was a very wild combination and made it difficult for Forth to restrain himself.

Forth grabbed Beam's now bare shoulder after the last button of his pajamas came off, the soft fabric fell off Beam's body and was thrown somewhere. 

With one jolt, Beam lay on his back under the arms of Forth, who looked at him with hungry eyes. 

Beam looked into Forth's dark eyes, reached out and put his hand around Forth's neck. He licked his lips seductively and pulled Forth down. 

"Make love to me, Phi Forth."

***